Average Price $409.49
Manufacturer BF Goodrich
Recommended Yes: 276 / No: 10

35x12.50x15 BFG KM Mud Terrains

Attachments

See less See more
#252 ·
Price $70
Pros Last forever, Great sidewall protection for when you are out on the trail, I do more trailing than climbs
Cons They dont have that mean look to them once they wear down a bit
Recommended yes

Comments: There great, they have never given me any problems, id go mud terrain but my jeeps a DD so i have to go with the All Terrains.

#254 ·
Price $165
Pros Wish I would have gotten bigger... But haven't gotten my lift yet...
Cons 31's actually are only 29.75" installed not 31"
Recommended yes

Comments: Great tire for highway or off road! All around performance tire! Just wish I would have gotten bigger! But definitely hunting down some mud terrains once lifted!

#257 ·
Price $600
Pros Like the tread pattern and low road noise
Cons None
Recommended yes

Comments: I looked at several different tires before deciding on these. I really like the tread pattern and the low road noise.

#265 ·
Price $134
Pros Great on road manners, good handling off road, aggressive side wall helps with traction
Cons Do not self clem well at all, become very slick in mud
Recommended yes

Comments: The tires overall are very good tires, the tires that I have are 32X11.50 R15, they are a great overall tire for every day driving and do fairly well of road. They do not clean very well, so if you are in muddy areas you basically are creating a drag slick. The aggressive sidewalls do help on rough and rocky terrain. Overall I like the tire, but would not purchase them again, I would look more towards the mud terrains or Krawlers.

#266 ·
Price $600
Pros Good all around tread. Tried and true.
Cons Lacks grip in the mud
Recommended yes

Comments: Better on road than offroad tire but it does on road awesome. It's an all terrain so the lack of traction in mud was to be expected. It does almost everything I've asked of it for a high quality, low budget tire.

#267 ·
Price $240
Pros Great traction, nice aggressive look
Cons slight MPG drop
Recommended yes

Comments: These tires are awesome. Not only do they look great, but they have amazing traction. I've put about 3,000 miles on them and have no complaints. I think my loss in MPG was due to them being 1" more in diameter than factory. I've had them for 2 snow storms and I didn't spin at all--even when I was trying to. I've also taken them through mud and water and they were fantastic there, too.

#268 ·
Price $989.99
Pros Quiet on road and great traction, good wear pattern, good tread life.
Cons None so far
Recommended yes

Comments: I bought these tires to replace my 31' duratracs on my TJ and they are absolutely 1000x better, they're quiet on the highway especially for being 33's and they ride very nice, unlike my duratracs that wore unevenly and were loud as can be, all around a great tire to have.

#269 ·
Price $300
Pros Great traction mud, snow, ice, pavement,
Cons Original price
Recommended yes

Comments: These tires are amazing, a lot better than the 31 wrangler authorities I had on my Durango. Just amazing in the snow. Been doing a lot of vehicle recovery here in the Midwest, Illinois, and they are amazing tires.

#270 ·
Price $125
Pros Good Tires, much more aggressive than stock, gives me a lot more bit.
Cons gas mileage tanked?
Recommended yes

Comments: USED TIRES
Picked up the tires cheap from a used tire shop, tires have been great, just saw a dramatic decrease in my gas mileage, but I knew that was coming. They grab rocks really well, give me enough traction to stay moving in mud, and are comfortable on the road as well.

#271 ·
Price $173
Pros Very good grip in deep snow and mild mud
Cons Stone grabbers and clogs up tread
Recommended yes

Comments: I couldn't find the bfgoodrich rugged terrains so I chosen this there a good tire designed for a person who has to daily commute but likes to wheel on the week ends. No humming.

#273 ·
Price $1000
Pros Great on the road for DD and dependable on hard rocky terrain.
Cons Terrible on mud.
Recommended yes

Comments: These tires are really good for DD and did a fantastic job in Big Bend, TX during our 4 day expedition. We encountered tones of razor sharp volcanic rock. Like most tires, you really need to buy them for their specific purpose.

#274 ·
Price $1000
Pros Great on the road for DD and dependable on hard rocky terrain.
Cons Terrible on mud.
Recommended yes

Comments: These tires are really good for DD and did a fantastic job in Big Bend, TX during our 4 day expedition. We encountered tones of razor sharp volcanic rock. Like most tires, you really need to buy them for their specific purpose.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.