Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Reviews > Tires & Wheels > Wheels > Rough Country - 1.5'' Wheel Spacers

JK Front 3 Link Prototype - Clayton Off RoadDon't forget the Jeep Forum discount, 10% off!Ruffstuff Axle Simple Swap Kit!

Rough Country - 1.5'' Wheel Spacers Reviews, Ratings, Specs & Prices
Review Categories
Armor
  Bumpers
  Differential Guards
  Rocker Guards
  Roll Cages
  Skid Plates
Audio, CB, & Electrical
  Audio Players
  Batteries
  CB & HAM Radios
  GPS
  Speakers
Axles
  Axle Shafts
  Brakes
  Gears
  Hubs
  Lockers
  Steering
Body
  Body Lifts
  Consoles, Security & Storage
  Exterior Accessories
  Fender Flares
  Lighting, Lenses & Bulbs
  Roof Racks & Cargo Areas
  Tops
Engine
  Alternators
  Carburetors
  Chips
  Exhaust
  Headers
  Induction
  Internal Parts
  Motor Mounts
  Starters
  Throttle Body
Interior
  Gauges
  Misc
  Seats
Recovery
  Winch Cable and Hooks
  Winches
Suspension
  Complete Lift Kits
  Control Arms
  Shocks
  Springs
  Steering Stabilizers
  Track Bars
Tires & Wheels
  Tires
  Wheels
Transfer Case
  SYE Kits
  Transfer Cases
Transmissions
  Transmissions
Previous Product Wheels Next Product

Rough Country - 1.5'' Wheel Spacers

Email This Bookmark Print This Review      Find On: JCWhitney.com | 4wheelparts.com | 4wd.com | eBay.com
Rating:

Product Information

MSRP: $60.00
Average Price: $95.56
Manufacturer: Rough Country
Recommended?
Yes: 8 / No: 1

1.5'' Wheel Spacers from Rough Country

Tags
None

Login or Register to Add Review

angrysnails
angrysnails's Reviews
05-12-2014, 10:20 AM
Price: $120.00
Pros: Excellent quality. They do there job.
Cons: None.
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Purchased these in order to clear "the bolt". They do what I ask of them and give the WK a much more aggressive stance. I did need to do the pinch weld mod, but that was to be expected. Was looking at the SpiderTrax, but for the $80 price difference I couldn't pass these up. That $80 paid for the warranty on all 4 of my Grabber AT2's.

trailriderGC06
trailriderGC06's Reviews
02-13-2013, 02:25 AM
Price: $150.00
Pros: Easy to install and provides tire clearance
Cons: None
Recommended? Yes

Comments: This wheel spacer allows for tires clearance and is very easy to install. The price is reasonable and makes the stance of the jeep look better.

Luck06
Luck06's Reviews
05-16-2012, 07:15 PM
Pros: Unbeatable price for high quality hubcentric spacers
Cons: None
Recommended? Yes

Comments: I have paid more for cheap eBay spacers that were NOT hubcentric. At just $60 per pair, these can't be beat!

11B-33T

Grumpy vet
11B-33T's Reviews
04-23-2011, 11:55 PM
Pros: Good looking and blend well with the rotors & wheels.
Cons: Did not come w/any type of Loctite.
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Order, shipping, and delivery was all under one week. I had to purchase my own Locktite (type 245 Blue ) but not that big of a deal as I'm always buying extra 'stuff' when I hit the auto parts store! Only issue is wheel well rubbing as I'm running a 265/70/16 BFG AT so I'll have to correct that issue as full lock in reverse will tear something up. Went for a 25+ mile drive to fee/listen for any issues but seems to be OK. Re-torqued wheels to 100lbs to be sure & will re-post any info later...

bajafreak
bajafreak's Reviews

02-10-2011, 10:12 PM
Price: $50.00
Pros: Hmm...
Cons: Too many
Recommended? No

Comments: To Whom May Fall Victim:

****WARNING****

These things are so bad I do not know where to begin. Well, just to show that I am not just biased because of the horrible experience that I have had with these cheap pieces of garbage, I guess I'll start with the only good things about them. The billet aluminum 1.5" spacer body is pretty nice and sturdy, and they are very cheap. If you paid more than $40.00 a pair, you got ripped.

Now then, I put them on with no real big problems. That is other than the fact that the well hole that holds the lug nuts to mount the spacers to the wheels are very small. You really have to use a very thin walled socket to get them on. And, forget about using any regular sized lug nuts there. The supremely cheap lug nuts that came with the spacers are the only ones I can see fitting in those tiny wells.

Then, after just one tire rotation, I noticed the immeasurably cheap lug bolts on the spacers stripping out. Then I noticed that the imbeciles that made these spacers had used the wrong size of lug bolt. The threads on the lug bolts do not even go all the way to the bottom, or to the base (body) of the spacer. So, when you put lug nuts on these spacer lug bolts with thinner steal rims, the spacer lug bolts (which are the wrong size for the spacer) strip out the first quarter of an inch of your lug nuts. Then, your lug nuts, in turn, strip out the spacer lug bolts, when you remove them. It's like some kind of horrible chain reaction of destruction caused by extremely cheap manufacturing and little, or no, quality checks. They really are horribly manufactured. I cannot see that anything was measured, or checked for proper fit by the manufacturer prior to mass marketing.

Thank you Rough Country for costing me hours of bolt replacement. Luckily my Gorilla Stainless Steel Lug Nuts are backed by a lifetime warranty against anything stripping them out. Even your trashy, wrong sized wheel spacer lug bolts.

Sincerely,

bajafreak

SOLIDJP44

SOLIDJP44's Reviews

04-01-2010, 02:40 PM
Price: $60.00
Pros: high quality, affordable, and just as good as Spidertrax spacers. Gives any jeep a much nicer stance.
Cons: Having them painted might help, or anodized. Othewise no problems.
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Great wheel spacers for guys on a tight budget, deff would buy them again!

dougmorgan99
dougmorgan99's Reviews

03-22-2010, 10:25 PM
Pros: Durable,seem heavy duty and easy to put on.
Cons: Not anodized. So only time will tell if they will corrode significantly to cause any problems...
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Put these on my 1998 Grand Cherokee Limited with factory Gold Package rims. It stopped my rubbing on the lower control arms and sway bar with my 31x10.5x16 tires. It's nice to finally be able to do full lock turns again. Still had to trim the front plastic bumper cover a bit more but the added stance looks really nice. It also seemed to add more stability by making my rides have less body roll in my opinion. I was able to torque them down 100lbs on each lug with no problems. So I dont know why FishFox's review had problems...

Yellowhammer

Yellowhammer's Reviews
03-18-2010, 12:58 PM
Pros: Everything: quality, price
Cons: NONE
Recommended? Yes

Comments: These are great spacers. They are made of T6 aircraft aluminum and they are affordable at only 60.00 a pair from Rough Country.

They are even cheaper than that if you deal with Jeffrey, as he offers a 10% discount to Jeep Forum members.

The lugs are tough on these spacers too. I put these on my TJ and I broke 3 factory lugs torquing these spacers on my hub to 100lbs, so I learned the hard way that 100lbs is too much.

Great product at a great price.