Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Reviews > Audio, CB, & Electrical > Batteries > Optima Yellow Top

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineSavvy Billet LED Tail LightsWant to be able to SEE? DOT Approved Headlights for under

Optima Yellow Top Reviews, Ratings, Specs & Prices
Review Categories
Armor
  Bumpers
  Differential Guards
  Rocker Guards
  Roll Cages
  Skid Plates
Audio, CB, & Electrical
  Audio Players
  Batteries
  CB & HAM Radios
  GPS
  Speakers
Axles
  Axle Shafts
  Brakes
  Gears
  Hubs
  Lockers
  Steering
Body
  Body Lifts
  Consoles, Security & Storage
  Exterior Accessories
  Fender Flares
  Lighting, Lenses & Bulbs
  Roof Racks & Cargo Areas
  Tops
Engine
  Alternators
  Carburetors
  Chips
  Exhaust
  Headers
  Induction
  Internal Parts
  Motor Mounts
  Starters
  Throttle Body
Interior
  Gauges
  Misc
  Seats
Recovery
  Winch Cable and Hooks
  Winches
Suspension
  Complete Lift Kits
  Control Arms
  Shocks
  Springs
  Steering Stabilizers
  Track Bars
Tires & Wheels
  Tires
  Wheels
Transfer Case
  SYE Kits
  Transfer Cases
Transmissions
  Transmissions
Previous Product Batteries Next Product

Optima Yellow Top

Email This Bookmark Print This Review      Find On: JCWhitney.com | 4wheelparts.com | 4wd.com | eBay.com
Rating:

Product Information

MSRP: $300.00
Average Price: $1,312.24
Manufacturer: Optima
Recommended?
Yes: 123 / No: 6

Demand more from your vehicle? Then get more from your battery. OPTIMA YellowTop batteries are made for the extremes. If you have an extreme vehicle, you expect high performance. Whether your vehicle is made to take the abuse of off-road driving or cranking out decibels, you need more from your battery. OPTIMA batteries with patented SPIRALCELL® Technology deliver that performance. The deep cycle characteristic of this technology coupled with its extreme resistance to vibration provides performance vehicles with the repetitive power they need in a spill-proof package.

If your vehicle has a lot of accessories like running lights, high-performance stereo/AV system, winches, or hydraulics, your vehicle demands more from its battery. OPTIMA YellowTOP batteries provide the extra performance and deep cycling capability that your vehicle demands.

www.optimabatteries.com

Tags
None

Login or Register to Add Review
Page 7 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

cherokee5up

cherokee5up's Reviews

12-30-2007, 12:25 AM
Optima Yellow Top
Pros: Durability, reliability
Cons: None
Recommended? Yes

Comments: I sat mine on a cold concrete floor for a month during my engine swap (didn't know better at the time). Put it right back in, engine started right up. Will buy again.

cricket9er
cricket9er's Reviews

10-22-2007, 06:43 PM
Optima Yellow Top
Pros: last long awsome battery
Cons: price but it's really not that bad
Recommended? Yes

Comments: I do alot of camping and in cold wy. winter i can leave my radio on with the sub on and listen to music a good 6-7 hours or whenever we decide to go to sleep and wake up and my jeep fires right up .

KUK9

KUK9's Reviews

08-23-2007, 06:48 PM
Optima Yellow Top
Price: $170.00
Pros: Great duty cycle, lasts forever
Cons: Price
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Great battery. I've had to use my winch a few times, but it didn't even phase the yellow top. If you happen to leave your lights on during dinner or something, you won't need to be too worried about getting a jump, as the battery lasts a long time, and has a ton of power.

rubiweeler
rubiweeler's Reviews

04-08-2007, 10:10 PM
Optima Yellow Top
Pros: Tons of cranking power, lasts an incredably long time
Cons: $$$$$
Recommended? Yes

Comments: I got mine at half price so it wasn't to bad on the price but I was buying two(dual batteries) so they was still expensive. I can abuse them with the winch and leaving the radio on and it still starts every time.

Scottfloors

Lets All Go Hunting!
Scottfloors's Reviews

02-15-2007, 04:24 PM
Optima Yellow Top
Pros: Engin allways turns over!
Cons: $$$
Recommended? Yes

Comments: I just added this to my TJ last month. and I love it. I accidently left the radio on last weekend while taking a break from working on my toy.I went in the house and fell asleep. 6 Hr. later I went out to find the radio still playing , and the interior lights still on. The engine started with out a hesiation

ElvisV04290

ElvisV04290's Reviews

10-31-2006, 12:50 AM
Optima Yellow Top
Pros: Long lasting power with a big kick
Cons: price can be high
Recommended? Yes

Comments: This battery is awesome. When I got my YJ used this is the first item I bought for it, before I even put gas in it. I can leave the radio on all day, leave the lights on when it gets dark for the outdoor games, and still have the juice to start the jeep fast and then jump everyone else who turned their light on and killed the battery. Mine has been beaten, bumped, bounced, cut, and even dropped from about 6 feet, still running and holding a full charge. This is hands down the best battery on the market.

wjs81866

wjs81866's Reviews

10-11-2006, 10:49 AM
Optima Yellow Top
Price: $167.00
Pros: It Keeps Going and Going and Going
Cons: A little high in price
Recommended? Yes

Comments: I have this in my 98 5.9 Limited. I can leave the radio on for hours and it never phases it. I have a blue top in my boat and I'll never buy anything else. It's a real install it and forget about it battery.

A little high in price but you really do get what you pay for.

best upgrade I have done.

Page 7 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7