Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Reviews > Audio, CB, & Electrical > Batteries > Optima Yellow Top

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineSavvy Aluminum BumpersThe RuffStuff "I can't go to EJS" Sale!

Optima Yellow Top Reviews, Ratings, Specs & Prices
Review Categories
Armor
  Bumpers
  Differential Guards
  Rocker Guards
  Roll Cages
  Skid Plates
Audio, CB, & Electrical
  Audio Players
  Batteries
  CB & HAM Radios
  GPS
  Speakers
Axles
  Axle Shafts
  Brakes
  Gears
  Hubs
  Lockers
  Steering
Body
  Body Lifts
  Consoles, Security & Storage
  Exterior Accessories
  Fender Flares
  Lighting, Lenses & Bulbs
  Roof Racks & Cargo Areas
  Tops
Engine
  Alternators
  Carburetors
  Chips
  Exhaust
  Headers
  Induction
  Internal Parts
  Motor Mounts
  Starters
  Throttle Body
Interior
  Gauges
  Misc
  Seats
Recovery
  Winch Cable and Hooks
  Winches
Suspension
  Complete Lift Kits
  Control Arms
  Shocks
  Springs
  Steering Stabilizers
  Track Bars
Tires & Wheels
  Tires
  Wheels
Transfer Case
  SYE Kits
  Transfer Cases
Transmissions
  Transmissions
Previous Product Batteries Next Product

Optima Yellow Top

Email This Bookmark Print This Review      Find On: JCWhitney.com | 4wheelparts.com | 4wd.com | eBay.com
Rating:

Product Information

MSRP: $300.00
Average Price: $1,312.24
Manufacturer: Optima
Recommended?
Yes: 123 / No: 6

Demand more from your vehicle? Then get more from your battery. OPTIMA YellowTop batteries are made for the extremes. If you have an extreme vehicle, you expect high performance. Whether your vehicle is made to take the abuse of off-road driving or cranking out decibels, you need more from your battery. OPTIMA batteries with patented SPIRALCELL® Technology deliver that performance. The deep cycle characteristic of this technology coupled with its extreme resistance to vibration provides performance vehicles with the repetitive power they need in a spill-proof package.

If your vehicle has a lot of accessories like running lights, high-performance stereo/AV system, winches, or hydraulics, your vehicle demands more from its battery. OPTIMA YellowTOP batteries provide the extra performance and deep cycling capability that your vehicle demands.

www.optimabatteries.com

Tags
None

Login or Register to Add Review
Page 5 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 > Last »

Douglas S.

Douglas S.'s Reviews

11-11-2008, 10:35 PM
Optima Yellow Top
Price: $190.00
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Seems to be very high quality so far. I actually ran my jeep on this thing for i few days because i didn't realize my alternator wasn't charging

GibsJeep
GibsJeep's Reviews

11-08-2008, 10:02 PM
Optima Yellow Top
Price: $180.00
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Spiral cell gel technology FTW....

A strong battery.......My Yellow Top came with adapters to make it fit right in the battery tray. Depending on vehicle, it could be slightly difficult to make it fit in the tray securely and tight due to its irregular shape. Like I said though, they may come with various adapters and also there is multiple after-market battery hold downs available on the web or at your local auto parts store.

dementedwombat
dementedwombat's Reviews

11-08-2008, 10:01 PM
Optima Yellow Top
Pros: My jeep cranks like a rabid rabbit
Cons: A little expensive
Recommended? Yes

Comments: I just got this. Can't comment on how well it holds up to use, but it started my Jeep about 5 times in a row today. I'm really looking forwards to trying this one.

Xed420
Xed420's Reviews

11-01-2008, 12:01 AM
Optima Yellow Top
Price: $150.00
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Great battery, would definately buy again. Powers my 2 12" subs, peak 1000W, for at least 3 hours at full blast without the vehicle being on.

jeep94yj
jeep94yj's Reviews

09-06-2008, 10:11 AM
Optima Yellow Top
Price: $175.00
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Well worth the money - very durable. Previous batteries cracked. This has held up well. Highly recommend !

RollinThunder01
RollinThunder01's Reviews

09-04-2008, 01:42 PM
Optima Yellow Top
Price: $300.00
Recommended? Yes

Comments: GREAT BATTERY. STRONG STARTING POWER, can leave on for hours and still start the jeep. Use these IN ALL OF MY CARS!!!!!

price included labor

Russ_93YJ
Russ_93YJ's Reviews

08-22-2008, 04:44 PM
Optima Yellow Top
Price: $165.00
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Not only have I herd from the mouths of owners that his out lasted the experation by almost 3 years before I invested into mine. The yellow top has the most CCA for starting the Jeep in the middle of no were when it's dark in the mountains.

RubiCrawler_LJ
RubiCrawler_LJ's Reviews

08-11-2008, 11:52 AM
Optima Yellow Top
Price: $199.95
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Great for deep cycle chores AKA winching. Using as part of a dual battery setup using a Hellroaring Battery Isolator/Combiner(BIC) and a dedicated Red Top for starting duty.

Meanpuddin
Meanpuddin's Reviews

08-08-2008, 12:41 AM
Optima Yellow Top
Price: $1.00
Recommended? Yes

Comments: im runnin 1 12v normal location and 2 6v interior of car (3.2l vw eos batteries) under the seat its pretty sweet

BA-YJ
BA-YJ's Reviews

07-22-2008, 03:38 AM
Optima Yellow Top
Recommended? Yes

Comments: I currently have 2 optima yellow tops. They are great batteries. They allow me to run my lights and my winch for extended periods with my engine shut off. I cant tell you how many times I left my lghts on for hours and they still cranked the motor like nothing. I would never put any other kind of battery in my jeep

Poobah

Poobah's Reviews

07-09-2008, 06:55 PM
Optima Yellow Top
Recommended? Yes

Comments: What can I say about the yellow top other than it rocks? Hasn't let me down yet.

zjGSL
zjGSL's Reviews

07-05-2008, 12:23 AM
Optima Yellow Top
Price: $125.00
Recommended? Yes

Comments: worked very well for my aplication where alot of power is needed to power my two subwoofers

CO98TJ

CO98TJ's Reviews

07-03-2008, 11:50 AM
Optima Yellow Top
Price: $200.00
Recommended? Yes

Comments: The Only battry choice for high demand loads for sure. I use this in my cars as well since they have high end Audio equipment and heavy draws.

L8APEX1
L8APEX1's Reviews

06-19-2008, 11:45 AM
Optima Yellow Top
Pros: fantastic battery
Cons: pricey
Recommended? Yes

Comments: i have had this battery for 7 years now and cannot say a bad thing about it

nickakacowboy
nickakacowboy's Reviews

06-19-2008, 02:50 AM
Optima Yellow Top
Price: $179.00
Recommended? Yes

Comments: very good battery I run it in all my rig's and it has not let me down yet I have 4 of them

dolphin88
dolphin88's Reviews

06-17-2008, 07:01 PM
Optima Yellow Top
Price: $174.00
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Ran the winch all week pulling out fallen trees and the battery held up perfectly, had the radio on with the engine off for long periods of time also. Someday plan to backup the battery with a high output alternator. Purchased @ Coscto

yjrush

yjrush's Reviews

06-08-2008, 12:34 AM
Optima Yellow Top
Price: $170.00
Recommended? Yes

Comments: I purchased a Yellow top due to my old battery not cutting it with my Tabor winch. I have no complaints on the yellow top and would like to go dual yellows

Diabl0

Diabl0's Reviews

06-05-2008, 08:39 AM
Optima Yellow Top
Price: $180.00
Recommended? No

Comments: Hasn't failed me yet, but isn't what I expected either. Probably won't replace it with another.

mud-dog27
mud-dog27's Reviews

05-26-2008, 11:42 PM
Optima Yellow Top
Price: $270.00
Recommended? Yes

Comments: well worth the money i resently went on a campin trip where my eep was teh sound system for the weekend i ran my radio at full volume for 15hrs before i started to notice the sound getting weaker due to low battery i ran my jeep for 15min and she went for another 15hrs

Calvin9r

Come out and play.
Calvin9r's Reviews

05-10-2008, 04:00 AM
Optima Yellow Top
Recommended? Yes

Comments: I actually installed a Blue Top Marine Battery but that's not an option here. The aux posts are on the top instead of the sides, easier to access.

Page 5 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 > Last »