Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Reviews > Audio, CB, & Electrical > Batteries > Optima Yellow Top

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineFS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome EffectSavvy Aluminum Gas Tank Skid

Optima Yellow Top Reviews, Ratings, Specs & Prices
Review Categories
Armor
  Bumpers
  Differential Guards
  Rocker Guards
  Roll Cages
  Skid Plates
Audio, CB, & Electrical
  Audio Players
  Batteries
  CB & HAM Radios
  GPS
  Speakers
Axles
  Axle Shafts
  Brakes
  Gears
  Hubs
  Lockers
  Steering
Body
  Body Lifts
  Consoles, Security & Storage
  Exterior Accessories
  Fender Flares
  Lighting, Lenses & Bulbs
  Roof Racks & Cargo Areas
  Tops
Engine
  Alternators
  Carburetors
  Chips
  Exhaust
  Headers
  Induction
  Internal Parts
  Motor Mounts
  Starters
  Throttle Body
Interior
  Gauges
  Misc
  Seats
Recovery
  Winch Cable and Hooks
  Winches
Suspension
  Complete Lift Kits
  Control Arms
  Shocks
  Springs
  Steering Stabilizers
  Track Bars
Tires & Wheels
  Tires
  Wheels
Transfer Case
  SYE Kits
  Transfer Cases
Transmissions
  Transmissions
Previous Product Batteries Next Product

Optima Yellow Top

Email This Bookmark Print This Review      Find On: JCWhitney.com | 4wheelparts.com | 4wd.com | eBay.com
Rating:

Product Information

MSRP: $300.00
Average Price: $1,312.24
Manufacturer: Optima
Recommended?
Yes: 123 / No: 6

Demand more from your vehicle? Then get more from your battery. OPTIMA YellowTop batteries are made for the extremes. If you have an extreme vehicle, you expect high performance. Whether your vehicle is made to take the abuse of off-road driving or cranking out decibels, you need more from your battery. OPTIMA batteries with patented SPIRALCELL® Technology deliver that performance. The deep cycle characteristic of this technology coupled with its extreme resistance to vibration provides performance vehicles with the repetitive power they need in a spill-proof package.

If your vehicle has a lot of accessories like running lights, high-performance stereo/AV system, winches, or hydraulics, your vehicle demands more from its battery. OPTIMA YellowTOP batteries provide the extra performance and deep cycling capability that your vehicle demands.

www.optimabatteries.com

Tags
None

Login or Register to Add Review
Page 4 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 > Last »

knightsdaze69
knightsdaze69's Reviews
10-05-2009, 06:54 PM
Price: $220.00
Pros: awesome battery.. recharges very quickly and supports all the much needed power requirements of my audio system.
Cons: none
Recommended? Yes

Comments: get one

davidkaiser05

davidkaiser05's Reviews
09-27-2009, 02:22 PM
Price: $180.00
Pros: Battery doesn't die if you leave your CB radio on or forget to pull the fuse for your dome light out. My jeep starts with just a tap of the key.
Cons: It is a very expensive battery, but you get what you pay for.
Recommended? Yes

Comments: If you drive on rough roads or choose not to use roads then this battery will hold up to the abuse. I had a duralast in my chevy that the top crack on because of offroading. Never again will I be stranded because of a battery. You can also run your stereo without having to leave your jeep running which saves on fuel costs.

FaT00CaJuN
FaT00CaJuN's Reviews
09-06-2009, 02:16 AM
Pros: works and no spilling
Cons: none so far
Recommended? Yes

Comments: always work no spilling and easy to install. looks good too when you pop the hood and they see the yellow top. its always cranked and never had any problems. many friends own them in their performance stereo cars and they always suggest them. its for if you draw alot of amps or drain your battery often from lights, radio, etc

NCjeepgirl83
NCjeepgirl83's Reviews

08-25-2009, 11:48 PM
Price: $198.00
Pros: Looks nice, worked well while it lasted
Cons: Only lasted 1 year, seems overpriced for the performance, couldn't handle low-watt amp/subs
Recommended? No

Comments: I got this battery after my AAA generic battery bit the dust. I had my 250watt RF amp and two 12" subs hooked up to it, and when I drove the Jeep every day, it worked fine. However, when I went out of the country for a few months, the engine wouldn't turn over at all.

I am very disappointed in this battery--it only lasted a year and I bought it to replace the crappy batteries I'd been getting from AAA that were lasting only 6 months b/c of the amp power...ridiculous!

Adamlee78
Adamlee78's Reviews

07-31-2009, 04:39 PM
Price: $175.00
Pros: can take the abuse!
Cons: none yet
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Helps power off road lights, winch, amp,with subs and all the normal. Great battery where a normal gave out several times.

pollycav22

pollycav22's Reviews
07-29-2009, 10:18 AM
Price: $200.00
Pros: top and side post terminals
Cons: price
Recommended? Yes

Comments: I got this battery for the winch and other various electrical devices. I use the side posts for the jeep's main cables. I attached some marine terminals to the top posts for the electrical accessories ie. winch, lights, etc. So far this battery is great but I have only had it for couple months.

acrijos

acrijos's Reviews
06-15-2009, 08:49 PM
Price: $250.00
Pros: Deep Cycle, previous experience with Optima brand
Cons: Expensive
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Replacement for a Red Top that lasted 10 years. I wanted deep cycle for more electric accesories use

tirus89
tirus89's Reviews

04-08-2009, 01:25 AM
Optima Yellow Top
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Great battery, very expensive but worth its weight it gold. Installs just like any other, but a difference that is noticed!

twinsticker88
twinsticker88's Reviews

04-08-2009, 01:14 AM
Optima Yellow Top
Price: $100.00
Recommended? Yes

Comments: great battery, deep cycle, iv left my system playing with lights on for an hour and this thing turned over perfect.

rock-rocker

I Love Wheelin'
rock-rocker's Reviews

03-26-2009, 11:02 PM
Optima Yellow Top
Price: $153.00
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Couldn't pass up the price. Got it at Costco, it was the cheapest I could find.

GOTROX
GOTROX's Reviews

03-12-2009, 10:48 PM
Optima Yellow Top
Price: $139.99
Recommended? No

Comments: Worst battery I have ever owned. Last Optima battery I will ever buy. After 6 months, it would not hold a charge more than 48 hours.

cowboy63b
cowboy63b's Reviews

03-11-2009, 05:19 PM
Optima Yellow Top
Price: $205.00
Recommended? Yes

Comments: aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

R1Blueboy
R1Blueboy's Reviews

03-08-2009, 07:07 PM
Optima Yellow Top
Price: $165.00
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Great battery!! "note to self" if you ever have to charge one make sure the charger is a gell charger!!

shaggyjim

shaggyjim's Reviews

02-14-2009, 07:06 PM
Optima Yellow Top
Recommended? Yes

Comments: I like mine but have heard bad things about them so I cant recomend them to any one.

Gravesdiggerxj
Gravesdiggerxj's Reviews

02-01-2009, 03:33 AM
Optima Yellow Top
Price: $150.00
Recommended? Yes

Comments: best investment ever! I've killed this battery dead 3 times and it just comes back to life.

MRHahn34

MRHahn34's Reviews

01-20-2009, 09:03 PM
Optima Yellow Top
Price: $190.00
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Bought it for my cj 5 then sat for a couple of years just needed charged and works awesome.

digilz
digilz's Reviews

12-29-2008, 08:26 AM
Optima Yellow Top
Pros: durable & reliable
Cons: expensive
Recommended? Yes

Comments: I replaced my factory bat with this Optima 2 years ago. Living in 100 degree average temp with summer highs exceeding 120 degrees, the battery operates my upgraded sound system with 5 channel amp and subwoofer, plus a full light bar when playing in the dunes. The ipod runs for hours while camping and the battery doesn't even wink. I'm an Optima convert.

Pionex311

Pionex311's Reviews

12-14-2008, 04:29 PM
Optima Yellow Top
Price: $179.00
Recommended? Yes

Comments: This battery is sick. It allowed me to use my winch(without the engine running) for a half mile without any noticable drain. Once the jeep got fixed up, I started her up and drove right back home. Fantastic product.

alex_35
alex_35's Reviews

12-11-2008, 12:11 AM
Optima Yellow Top
Recommended? Yes

Comments: i was having trouble with a regular battery,cause i have long range liths,sound system ,winch etc,etc and this battery solved all those problems.its abit expensive but its worth it.

jlclar09
jlclar09's Reviews

11-13-2008, 12:22 AM
Optima Yellow Top
Price: $220.00
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Great Battery!!! Since i bought it, it has never died!!! has tons of power! can start engine when 4 KC daylighters are on and fogs and headlights all at the same time

Page 4 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 > Last »