Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Reviews > Audio, CB, & Electrical > Batteries > Optima Yellow Top

JK Front Lower Adjustable Control Arms!QTP Low Profile Cutouts Now @ MarylandSpeed- Free ShippingOPTIC ARMOR WINDOWS all sale now !!!!!!!!

Optima Yellow Top Reviews, Ratings, Specs & Prices
Review Categories
Armor
  Bumpers
  Differential Guards
  Rocker Guards
  Roll Cages
  Skid Plates
Audio, CB, & Electrical
  Audio Players
  Batteries
  CB & HAM Radios
  GPS
  Speakers
Axles
  Axle Shafts
  Brakes
  Gears
  Hubs
  Lockers
  Steering
Body
  Body Lifts
  Consoles, Security & Storage
  Exterior Accessories
  Fender Flares
  Lighting, Lenses & Bulbs
  Roof Racks & Cargo Areas
  Tops
Engine
  Alternators
  Carburetors
  Chips
  Exhaust
  Headers
  Induction
  Internal Parts
  Motor Mounts
  Starters
  Throttle Body
Interior
  Gauges
  Misc
  Seats
Recovery
  Winch Cable and Hooks
  Winches
Suspension
  Complete Lift Kits
  Control Arms
  Shocks
  Springs
  Steering Stabilizers
  Track Bars
Tires & Wheels
  Tires
  Wheels
Transfer Case
  SYE Kits
  Transfer Cases
Transmissions
  Transmissions
Previous Product Batteries Next Product

Optima Yellow Top

Email This Bookmark Print This Review      Find On: JCWhitney.com | 4wheelparts.com | 4wd.com | eBay.com
Rating:

Product Information

MSRP: $300.00
Average Price: $1,312.24
Manufacturer: Optima
Recommended?
Yes: 123 / No: 6

Demand more from your vehicle? Then get more from your battery. OPTIMA YellowTop batteries are made for the extremes. If you have an extreme vehicle, you expect high performance. Whether your vehicle is made to take the abuse of off-road driving or cranking out decibels, you need more from your battery. OPTIMA batteries with patented SPIRALCELL® Technology deliver that performance. The deep cycle characteristic of this technology coupled with its extreme resistance to vibration provides performance vehicles with the repetitive power they need in a spill-proof package.

If your vehicle has a lot of accessories like running lights, high-performance stereo/AV system, winches, or hydraulics, your vehicle demands more from its battery. OPTIMA YellowTOP batteries provide the extra performance and deep cycling capability that your vehicle demands.

www.optimabatteries.com

Tags
None

Login or Register to Add Review
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 > Last »

4x4nation
4x4nation's Reviews
03-10-2014, 05:16 PM
Price: $239.99
Pros: Starting rower, Deep-Cycle, Long life, Great for trucks with a lot of accessories or if you have plans to add additional lights/winch ect..
Cons: Price
Recommended? Yes

Comments: I have never had a problem with my Yellow-Top. Left stereo/lights on for upwards of an hour at time on a few trips and it never seems to care. If your shopping for a new battery and you have additional accessories to run on your Jeep look into an Optima.

wjdrew140
wjdrew140's Reviews
08-26-2013, 09:28 PM
Price: $199.00
Pros: Long lasting and very underrated
Cons: very tall battery
Recommended? Yes

Comments: This is the second optima i have currently in my jeep. i use for sound support and secondary power supply. very reliable and very underrated.

bbusch

bbusch's Reviews
02-19-2013, 09:10 PM
Price: $200.00
Pros: Compact dry cell
Cons: none
Recommended? Yes

Comments: My last yellow top Optima lasted from January 2005 until this past August 2012. I have had Optima batteries last me over ten years before.

HKguy
HKguy's Reviews
01-11-2013, 09:27 PM
Price: $139.00
Pros: Sealed and powerful
Cons: None so far
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Great battery so far. Comes with a ton of stuff to mount it different ways.

RDavi
RDavi's Reviews
08-12-2012, 07:52 PM
Price: $201.99
Pros: Will work well with mu wintch
Cons: None
Recommended? Yes

Comments: I installed the Optima Red Top battery in my jeep way back in 1998. In 2012 it started to show it's age (specially after I drained the lights more then once with the lights. I had to finally get a new battery. I opted for the Yellow Top because of the Warn 9000i winch, On board air, CB, and Radio I have in the Jeep. I just finished the swap out and it could not have been easier. I really like the front accessory terminals.

EJ018451
EJ018451's Reviews
07-24-2012, 12:10 PM
Price: $100.00
Pros: Never dies
Cons: price
Recommended? Yes

Comments: I love this battery I have let the stereo run for hours and then hoped in the jeep and started no problem super long life never have a problem battery if you havn't gotten one yet go get it

jesse47174
jesse47174's Reviews
07-23-2012, 02:00 AM
Price: $12,345.00
Pros: .................
Cons: ....................
Recommended? Yes

Comments: .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .........................

jesse47174
jesse47174's Reviews
07-23-2012, 01:58 AM
Price: $123,345.00
Pros: .................
Cons: ....................
Recommended? Yes

Comments: .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .........................

theorvs
theorvs's Reviews

07-22-2012, 04:04 PM
Pros: Excellent Battery
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Great Battery all my Vehicles Have them

05moabTJ

05moabTJ's Reviews
05-26-2012, 04:13 PM
Price: $100.00
Pros: great battery
Cons: none, but the haters
Recommended? Yes

Comments: a must have when using a winch

jellojeeper
jellojeeper's Reviews
05-24-2012, 09:43 AM
Pros: deep cycle
Recommended? Yes

Comments: great battery

Northside23222
Northside23222's Reviews
05-21-2012, 09:06 AM
Price: $144.17
Pros: Two sets of terminals, seems to last forever
Cons: only a 3 year warranty
Recommended? Yes

Comments: I purchased my first yellow top for my F150 several years ago, always worked like a champ. When i got my CJ i went out and bought another yellow top optima. Still no complaints, and now the warranty is 3 years instead of only 1.

jason222001
jason222001's Reviews
05-05-2012, 04:23 PM
Price: $150.00
Pros: It has plenty of cold cranking amps. Does exactly what its designed to.
Recommended? Yes

Comments: This is a great battery and has given me no problems.

flying76cj7
flying76cj7's Reviews
05-03-2012, 02:07 AM
Price: $190.00
Pros: great for deep cycle use shock proof
Recommended? Yes

Comments: i've had this battery for 6 years dropped it on moving pullys on the floor the hot exhaust killed it powering a number of things still starts right up can't imagine a better battery

Steel4Pens

Steel4Pens's Reviews
02-13-2012, 10:41 PM
Price: $170.00
Pros: Dependability Quality Durability
Recommended? Yes

Comments: I bought this after my stock battery died. I have had no issues with it whatsoever. I have had the radio playing with the Jeep turned off for hours at the time and it fired right up. I also have had to use my winch a few times and have not had any issues with that either. Def recommend this battery to anyone.

dustinGERSTEL
dustinGERSTEL's Reviews
01-04-2012, 01:26 PM
Price: $189.99
Pros: I can leave my lights and stereo on and only have a low voltage start, if you get stuck and need some power this is a great battery.
Cons: N/A
Recommended? Yes

Comments: I bought this battery mostly because of the dual purpose poles the battery. It's way easier to mount winches, extra lighting, an air compressor and all kinds of stuff without killing your battery and alternator.

Anticanman

One eloquent mother****er
Anticanman's Reviews
12-22-2011, 12:41 AM
Price: $160.00
Pros: Works when I need it to everytime
Recommended? Yes

Comments: I must be lucky with all this bad hype about optima batteries being terrible, I have zero problems with mine and i dont have to worry about leaving my lights on for a few hours because it doesn't even phase it.

amedeo
amedeo's Reviews
12-07-2011, 01:12 AM
Price: $300.00
Pros: lots of power and looks nice
Cons: overcharging is easy
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Mine powers a 1000 watt amplifier, 4 KC highlighters, and an 8000lb winch. I havent ever had a problem with it and im planning on adding two more amps and a cb radio. It has worked for me and im sure will work for you too

Desert_Rampage

Desert_Rampage's Reviews
12-02-2011, 06:59 PM
Price: $35.00
Pros: It's an Optima. You can't kill it!
Cons: Takes a lot to recharge from deep discharge.
Recommended? Yes

Comments: It's an Optima, what's not to love?

YOJIK

YOJIK's Reviews
12-02-2011, 04:02 PM
Price: $180.00
Pros: Built well, trustworthy name.
Cons: None yet
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Nothing to report yet. Got it for $180 at Pepboys. Seems to be built well, and the name has value.

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 > Last »