Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Reviews > Audio, CB, & Electrical > Speakers > Polk Audio DB Coaxial With Tweeters

August special - FREE XJ Unibody stiffeners when you buy a~Artec JK 1 TON SWAP~Dan's Old as Dirt Birthday Sale!

Polk Audio DB Coaxial With Tweeters Reviews, Ratings, Specs & Prices
Review Categories
Armor
  Bumpers
  Differential Guards
  Rocker Guards
  Roll Cages
  Skid Plates
Audio, CB, & Electrical
  Audio Players
  Batteries
  CB & HAM Radios
  GPS
  Speakers
Axles
  Axle Shafts
  Brakes
  Gears
  Hubs
  Lockers
  Steering
Body
  Body Lifts
  Consoles, Security & Storage
  Exterior Accessories
  Fender Flares
  Lighting, Lenses & Bulbs
  Roof Racks & Cargo Areas
  Tops
Engine
  Alternators
  Carburetors
  Chips
  Exhaust
  Headers
  Induction
  Internal Parts
  Motor Mounts
  Starters
  Throttle Body
Interior
  Gauges
  Misc
  Seats
Recovery
  Winch Cable and Hooks
  Winches
Suspension
  Complete Lift Kits
  Control Arms
  Shocks
  Springs
  Steering Stabilizers
  Track Bars
Tires & Wheels
  Tires
  Wheels
Transfer Case
  SYE Kits
  Transfer Cases
Transmissions
  Transmissions
Previous Product Speakers Next Product

Polk Audio DB Coaxial With Tweeters

Email This Bookmark Print This Review      Find On: JCWhitney.com | 4wheelparts.com | 4wd.com | eBay.com
Rating:

Product Information

MSRP: $1,000.00
Average Price: $215.63
Manufacturer: Polk Audio
Recommended?
Yes: 12 / No: 0

Sound Great They're Even Marine Rated So When Out Mudding I Barry It The Speakers Wont Fry

Tags
None

Login or Register to Add Review

BABrax
BABrax's Reviews
08-23-2013, 10:49 PM
Price: $130.00
Pros: Much louder than stock speakers which is what i was looking for. Great sound Quality
Cons: None!
Recommended? Yes

Comments: I bought these speakers to install into my sound bar because i couldn't hear my stock speakers when i had the top off or windows down at all. I got these speakers and have had them running in my jeep for a year and a half with no complaints what so ever! great speakers, much louder, great sound quality!

tjoffroadr
tjoffroadr's Reviews
08-13-2013, 12:12 PM
Price: $75.00
Pros: Sound much better than stock
Cons: None yet
Recommended? Yes

Comments: These 6.5" speakers fit into the stock holes with only drilling new mounting holes into the plastic. These sound great, the bass isn't very good with them but, it's a trade off since they're marine speakers and can get wet.

jeepgrl93
jeepgrl93's Reviews
08-30-2012, 11:53 AM
Price: $112.00
Pros: Sounds great. highs mids and lows sound amazing. good base for speakers too!
Cons: Really do need a aftermarket head unit to push these. If you do then no cons!
Recommended? Yes

Comments: I LOVE these speakers, put them in my old car too, they sound amazing and are not bad on the price! I did put a sub to provide more of a low end but together... amazing sound!

Bake1tEazy

Bake1tEazy's Reviews
04-30-2012, 02:56 PM
Price: $99.99
Pros: Great sound for an awesome price.
Cons: none
Recommended? Yes

Comments: As an car audio installer I highly recommend the Polk DB series for someone who wants great sound without having to break the bank. I have had mine for over 2 years now and they still sound great. The have been hooked up to my 4 channel 350.4 Kicker amp. I love to blast the music when I have a chance so I am always pushing the limit with these and they are still bumping to this day.

lazebum
lazebum's Reviews
06-23-2010, 07:55 PM
Price: $400.00
Pros: Extreamly clear crisp sound.
Cons: None
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Speakers were very easy to install, I used factory wireing. Speakers will require some dynomat in doors or they will produce a rattle effect when turned up very loud. Speakers will take lots of wattage so be prepared to get a good amp to power 4 of these puppies.

jamesmp319
jamesmp319's Reviews

02-14-2009, 02:41 PM
Price: $1,000.00
Recommended? Yes

Comments: I have a lot polk and infinity speakers with stock radio a amp that runs the 6x9's and a jl 12

cpowers23
cpowers23's Reviews

12-02-2008, 12:25 AM
Price: $80.00
Recommended? Yes

Comments: excellent overhead speakers,u must have a a descent head unit with a nice equalizer biult in

Booker T Davis
Booker T Davis's Reviews

05-21-2008, 12:24 PM
Price: $84.99
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Sound bar - DB651($84.99) & Dash - DB461($69.99). Big improvement to what was there. The DB461 is a tight fit and creative install!

ToRo34
ToRo34's Reviews

05-17-2008, 06:15 PM
Price: $50.00
Recommended? Yes

Comments: i like the sound of the 5.25s way more than the stock 4x6s, i can crank my stereo much louder without distortion

jr1966
jr1966's Reviews

05-06-2008, 10:49 PM
Price: $90.00
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Pretty good speakers for Wranglers. Clear mids and highs and not fatiguing at all due to the silk tweeters. And they're Marine Grade so they can be more exposed to the elements like in an open top Jeep.

CopperCJ7

CopperCJ7's Reviews

05-06-2008, 02:28 PM
Price: $250.00
Recommended? Yes

Comments: I'm running Polk Audio Momo 2104 sub in a box I made for under the back seat (which was raised another 3"), DB690 6x9s and DB1000 tweeters in the dash to keep my highs high when I'm topless.

YJ_95
YJ_95's Reviews

05-05-2008, 11:08 PM
Pros: marine certified, pretty loud for little speakers.
Recommended? Yes

Comments: I have these in my soundbar and they work great . I can pump it up and can easily hear my music over the road noise.