Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Reviews > Audio, CB, & Electrical > Speakers > Infinity Reference 6010cs

Artec Holiday Sale!Bead Lock Wheels! Raceline, Trail Ready, & Trail-GearROCKRIDGE4WD Introduces a NEW Jeep Wrangler JK *led* tail

Infinity Reference 6010cs Reviews, Ratings, Specs & Prices
Review Categories
Armor
  Bumpers
  Differential Guards
  Rocker Guards
  Roll Cages
  Skid Plates
Audio, CB, & Electrical
  Audio Players
  Batteries
  CB & HAM Radios
  GPS
  Speakers
Axles
  Axle Shafts
  Brakes
  Gears
  Hubs
  Lockers
  Steering
Body
  Body Lifts
  Consoles, Security & Storage
  Exterior Accessories
  Fender Flares
  Lighting, Lenses & Bulbs
  Roof Racks & Cargo Areas
  Tops
Engine
  Alternators
  Carburetors
  Chips
  Exhaust
  Headers
  Induction
  Internal Parts
  Motor Mounts
  Starters
  Throttle Body
Interior
  Gauges
  Misc
  Seats
Recovery
  Winch Cable and Hooks
  Winches
Suspension
  Complete Lift Kits
  Control Arms
  Shocks
  Springs
  Steering Stabilizers
  Track Bars
Tires & Wheels
  Tires
  Wheels
Transfer Case
  SYE Kits
  Transfer Cases
Transmissions
  Transmissions
Previous Product Speakers Next Product

Infinity Reference 6010cs

Email This Bookmark Print This Review      Find On: JCWhitney.com | 4wheelparts.com | 4wd.com | eBay.com
Rating:

Product Information

MSRP: $300.00
Average Price: $147.14
Manufacturer: Infinity
Recommended?
Yes: 16 / No: 0

REF6010CS
6-1/2" two-way component system
Plus One woofer cones - This patent pending technology deliver a cone with more surface area than competing models of the same size. The result is increased bass output and higher efficiency.

Edge-driven silk dome tweeters - These are not commonly used W-domes, but fully edge driven domes like those found in fine home audio loudspeakers. This much larger voice coil increases power handling and provides better sonic integration with the mid-woofer.

I-Mount (patent no. 5,859,917) tweeter mounting system - This well-thought-out system allows for easy and versatile installation of tweeters in each of the Infinity component system. New for 2005 is the Starfish, an accessory that allows for mounting in factory tweeter locations.

Specifications
MSRP U.S. $: 229.95
Power Handling, RMS: 90 Watts
Power Handling, Peak: 270 Watts
Sensitivity: 92dB
Frequency Response: 53Hz - 21kHz
Mounting Depth: mid/woofer 2-1/16"
Impedance: 4 Ohms

Infinity Reference® has been engineered to deliver best-in-class performance for those looking to replace or upgrade their factory speakers. Features like Infinity’s Plus One® (patnet pending) woofer cones and edge-driven-dome tweeters have helped position Infinity Reference as the number-one line of automotive loudspeakers for the past six years straight.

Tags
None

Login or Register to Add Review

chadandloren
chadandloren's Reviews
06-28-2012, 06:19 PM
Price: $105.00
Pros: Great sound for good price
Cons: Only issue was installing tweeter
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Infinity reference 6030cs is the exact brand and model speakers that I installed and they sound and work great. I would highly recommend upgrading to these speakers systems.

gchild73
gchild73's Reviews
09-23-2009, 11:39 AM
Price: $150.00
Pros: good clarity. good response. component system allows for woofer to throw the cone further for better sound quality
Cons: bass not fantastic
Recommended? Yes

Comments: put these speakers in the front door panels where the stock 6x9's were. I created a custom frame to fit the space. Speakers sound great. Bass response not great, but if you want real bass, get a subwoofer.

crateampscal

crateampscal's Reviews

02-18-2009, 03:09 PM
Price: $79.99
Recommended? Yes

Comments: I am not sure if that is the right product number. Mine are the 5.25 with the adjustable tweeter. I like them. I am running a stock cd player with an amp its awesome. The package deal was great from circuit city. 4 speaks and an amp. loud and crisp sound.

alexherb
alexherb's Reviews

01-08-2009, 03:46 PM
Price: $100.00
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Probably the best bang for the buck speaker on the market. Even at full retail (200) they are a steal. HOWEVER if you are to put these in a TJ sound bar and want to flush mount the tweeters like i did, be ready for the thickness of that soundbar metal. My holesaw hates me.

SteveFusco
SteveFusco's Reviews

08-11-2008, 01:37 AM
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Awesome spakers suprised they come from factory. subs work great and just hit hard enough

96xjbuilder
96xjbuilder's Reviews

05-25-2008, 09:37 PM
Price: $110.00
Recommended? Yes

Comments: great sound awsome lows for a 5.25 the price was alittle much but they have a good sound so worth it the reference center is great really makes a big difference when they are faced towards the back corners

OrvisZealot
OrvisZealot's Reviews

04-06-2008, 04:11 PM
Price: $200.00
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Four 6.5's matched with the Pioneer head unit sounds real clean.

RVA_TJ06
RVA_TJ06's Reviews

04-01-2008, 10:58 PM
Price: $200.00
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Not bad. Affordable.

Jameslol
Jameslol's Reviews

03-28-2008, 11:43 PM
Price: $60.00
Recommended? Yes

Comments: AMAZING sound is all i have to say.

Foley
Foley's Reviews

03-27-2008, 11:48 AM
Price: $300.00
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Really really loud

cal45acp
cal45acp's Reviews

03-22-2008, 03:51 PM
Price: $99.99
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Sounds good but lacks the bottom end. Soundbar is on it's way to help that.

litint
litint's Reviews

03-10-2008, 01:55 AM
Price: $140.00
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Great sound quality and pretty good durability, not too much of the surround effect though

jboom

jboom's Reviews

03-04-2008, 08:51 PM
Price: $300.00
Recommended? Yes

Comments: good

bartlanz

Been There, Done That
bartlanz's Reviews

02-23-2008, 11:37 AM
Price: $100.00
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Easy install, Sounds Great.

Kahu
Kahu's Reviews

08-29-2006, 10:51 PM
Price: $114.99
Pros: Clean, crunchy mids and clear, crisp highs.
Cons: none
Recommended? Yes

Comments: If your into music and appreciate clean audio, then nothing beats a comonent system. In a component set, the tweeters are mounted separately from the woofer allowing louder and more powerful mids without distortion. The Infinity Reference 6010cs are a premium and affordable component set that wont dissapoint.
They are best run with an amp, and complimented with a subwoofer.
As for now, I ran mine from my deck and they still sound great. If you run them without an amp, they will distort at high volume levels, because there is not enough power from the deck to provide a clean signal.
I run the 6.5"s In the soundbar and placed the tweeters in the dash of my TJ.

I highly recommend them to anyone who wants premium audio without spending an arm and a leg.

RAAB3485

Viewer Discretion Advised
RAAB3485's Reviews

08-29-2006, 09:55 PM
Pros: Price is Right, great sound, Even sound good un-amplified!
Cons: Umm....not Kappas?
Recommended? Yes

Comments: These speakers are awesome for the price. Well under the price of Alpine Type R components, and Fosgate Component speakers, and in my opinion sound better than both. Have great bass response and very crisp clean highs. One positive aspect is that they sound really good unamplified where as the Alpine Type R's are very flat and dull un amplified. Big thumb's up from me.