Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Reviews > Audio, CB, & Electrical > Speakers > Infinity Basslink

Savvy/Currie Aluminum Control ArmsROCK BOTTOM prices on LIFT KITS at Rockridge4wd!! WANT TO December Specials at Jeephut.com

Infinity Basslink Reviews, Ratings, Specs & Prices
Review Categories
Armor
  Bumpers
  Differential Guards
  Rocker Guards
  Roll Cages
  Skid Plates
Audio, CB, & Electrical
  Audio Players
  Batteries
  CB & HAM Radios
  GPS
  Speakers
Axles
  Axle Shafts
  Brakes
  Gears
  Hubs
  Lockers
  Steering
Body
  Body Lifts
  Consoles, Security & Storage
  Exterior Accessories
  Fender Flares
  Lighting, Lenses & Bulbs
  Roof Racks & Cargo Areas
  Tops
Engine
  Alternators
  Carburetors
  Chips
  Exhaust
  Headers
  Induction
  Internal Parts
  Motor Mounts
  Starters
  Throttle Body
Interior
  Gauges
  Misc
  Seats
Recovery
  Winch Cable and Hooks
  Winches
Suspension
  Complete Lift Kits
  Control Arms
  Shocks
  Springs
  Steering Stabilizers
  Track Bars
Tires & Wheels
  Tires
  Wheels
Transfer Case
  SYE Kits
  Transfer Cases
Transmissions
  Transmissions
Previous Product Speakers Next Product

Infinity Basslink

Email This Bookmark Print This Review      Find On: JCWhitney.com | 4wheelparts.com | 4wd.com | eBay.com
Rating:

Product Information

MSRP: $250.00
Average Price: $173.64
Manufacturer: Infinity
Recommended?
Yes: 14 / No: 0

BassLink features a 200W Class D subwoofer amplifier that provides all the horsepower needed to drive the 10" subwoofer/10" passive radiator combination.

Tags
None

Login or Register to Add Review

WJenvy242
WJenvy242's Reviews
10-27-2014, 03:57 PM
Price: $200.00
Pros: Small, Compact, Great dynamic sound
Cons: limited output but enough to fill the soundstage
Recommended? Yes

Comments: 10 inch subwoofer with passive radiator, built in 200W Amplifier really fills in the sound.

chrisb321
chrisb321's Reviews
07-02-2014, 11:04 PM
Price: $150.00
Pros: Fantastic bass respond
Cons: Large footprint takes up space
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Really made a huge difference to my audio. Only problem is the space it takes

bluedaffy
bluedaffy's Reviews
02-23-2012, 10:07 AM
Price: $200.00
Pros: Pure-sounding deep bass. Extremely affordable for what you're getting. Very small & compact. Can't believe the amp is built right in.
Cons: none, it has everything I could ever ask for.
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Truly amazing sounding subwoofer. Anybody who knows me knows that I obsess over good sounding audio, and since I only have two 4" speakers installed on my roll bar on my jeep I HAD to supplement the bottom end with a sub. I chose this one and I am not in anyway disappointed. Not only does it sound pure, but imagine how loud you think the little bugger can get, then multiply that by 10. HANDS DOWN BEST QUALITY VS. MONEY SPENT.

I would recommend this subwoofer over any others if your goal is QUALITY sounding bass. If you are a wrangler owner, in my opinion, this sub should be your only consideration.

glockman02
glockman02's Reviews

11-16-2011, 09:50 PM
Price: $120.00
Pros: Sounds really good and takes up very little space.
Cons: I can't think of any. It wasn't free?
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Bought this for my TJ. I wanted something to fill in a little bass since the factory speakers are tiny and just vibrate the dash if you push low frequency through them. I also wanted a small sub so I would still have room for tools and recovery items behind the rear seat. This unit has it all. Sounds very good, easy to hook up and takes up very little space. I really like the remote gain control. I can turn it way down when my wife puts some crappy pop song on that is all bass. If you need good (not earth shaking) bass in a small package, buy this sub.

overlandchris

overlandchris's Reviews
03-06-2011, 02:06 PM
Price: $163.00
Pros: Full range audio input, compact, Easy installation, Great bass reproduction.
Cons: none that i can find
Recommended? Yes

Comments: I purchased my unit through Amazon. The Unit includes, the powdered sub, mounting brackets for both upright and vertical installation, screws, universal installation wires, and the remote gain control. I needed a set of quick splices and a simple 8 gauge amp install kit. I installed the sub in a stock Infinity system in my 04 WJ. Using the universal wires it was very easy to splice the amp wires to send my audio signal to the sub. After running the + wire and the ground wire and using a splice for the remote turn on line it was all set to go. It took a few hours and it was very easy to tune in the amp to get the ideal sound I wanted. Its universal input allows it to produce deep pounding bass when the song calls for it and lighter enhancing bass for those songs that are not focussed on bass. I would recommend this product absolutely.

thirdeye

thirdeye's Reviews
01-03-2011, 09:58 PM
Price: $140.00
Pros: Slaps. Compact and easily bolt down-able. perfect for Wranglers.
Cons: noooone
Recommended? Yes

Comments: 10" Sub hits very hard. Definitely recommended. Can put it in the trunk of a Wrangler easily just gotta lift the trunk a little bit. Good full sound.

milehigh
milehigh's Reviews
12-01-2010, 07:23 PM
Price: $250.00
Pros: Compact, durable, enough bass for my needs
Cons: none to speak of
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Great little unit. I've had it in two vehicles now and haven't run into any problems.

chriskeenan

chriskeenan's Reviews
10-13-2010, 10:32 AM
Price: $160.00
Pros: Sounds good, Universal hook-up, You could run it with the stock head unit if you wanted, Bass isn't earth shaking or over powering, fills the XJ with bass nicely, seems to be pretty ruggedly built, Infinity specs 12ga power wire so no massive cables to run.
Cons: A bit pricey, MSRP is ~350$, its bigger than i though it was, did not include mounting template like every other Infinity car audio product I've ever bought.
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Mounted to the back of the fold-down rear seat in my XJ, when the seat is folded down the basslink is right behind the center console.

Infinity specs a minimum of 12ga for power wiring, I ran 10ga power wire, a 10ga ground, and a 16ga remote wire, used the dedicated sub output on the Pioneer DEH-P4100UB head unit for signal.

All the mounting legs and hardware is included, the screws are self tapping but not self drilling so you'll need to drill holes if your mounting it to steel, the mounting is easy but it would be even easier if Infinity included a template like they do with their speakers.

The hardest part was running wires and keeping them concealed. RCA cables are not included, but its does come with the wires for the speaker level inputs, i did not use these but there seems to be plenty of wire to do the hook-up.

Tuning is also very easy there is a crossover control on the basslink (50-120hz) unit as well as the one in my head-unit (not all will have this feature) there is a bass boost and gain control on the unit as well and the included remote gain control (this overrides the units built in gain control).

The sound is good, i bought the basslink to fill out the bottom end of my setup (the Infinity 6.5in speakers wont go below ~53hz) and it does it very well, its not a earth shaking amount of bass and i wasn't looking for that, its barely audible out side the XJ with the windows up. If you want something that's going to shake the whole block then your looking in the wrong place, but as a compact bass unit it works great to compliment an existing system.

YJWarrior
YJWarrior's Reviews

09-01-2010, 01:36 PM
Price: $199.00
Pros: -Small compact size - Good Power
Cons: None
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Tough to figure our where to put any sub in the back of a Wrangler but this is pretty compact and gives you several options

thirdeye

thirdeye's Reviews
07-29-2010, 06:48 PM
Pros: Slaps. Super easy install. Compact, perfect for the trunk of a jeep.
Cons: Can't think of any off the top of my head...
Recommended? Yes

Comments: If you're looking to save on space, but want some bass in your tunes this is perfect. Real easy to install. Mounts easily.

YJWarrior
YJWarrior's Reviews

12-17-2009, 10:42 PM
Price: $199.00
Pros: - Great sound - Space saver - Fair price
Recommended? Yes

Comments: I really spent time to research the best sounding sub that took up the least amount of space...and this was it! I love it and it has plenty of bumpin bass!!!

Bucket28
Bucket28's Reviews
07-12-2009, 07:33 AM
Pros: Good Bass in less space
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Easy to install. Great bass for a jeep. Still gives me a lot of room in the back of my Unlimited

Scottyboy
Scottyboy's Reviews

01-29-2009, 08:13 PM
Infinity Basslink
Price: $250.00
Recommended? Yes

Comments: It's a good unit.. Not meant for real DEEP bass. I listen to mostly rock and its awesome for that.

Smooze
Smooze's Reviews

01-10-2009, 08:28 PM
Infinity Basslink
Price: $100.00
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Excellent product, just wish it was a little smaller to place some where other than behind the backseat.