Manufacturer Sony
Recommended Yes: 13 / No: 1

CD MP3 Player

#2 ·
Price $1
Pros nice clear sound
Cons annoying beeping noise everytime you turn the jeep off
Recommended yes

Comments: This is definately a great upgrade over the stock headunit. This one has the MP3 hookup so you can play your music off your Ipod without using those crappy FM transmitters. Nice crisp sound.

#5 ·
Price $79
Pros good sound, easy install, detachable faceplate
Cons none so far
Recommended yes

Comments: Mine is the CDX-GT340, a newer model that wasn't listed here, but very similar to the GT330. I like the blue illumination instead of the red prevalent in so many other units. Came with a remote that I'll probably never use, has aux in jack for ipod/mp-3 which is what I'll probably use most often. I also installed the Xplod 4x6 speaker in the dash and, with this unit, the sound is way better than the cheapo unit and old pioneer speakers it replaced. Very happy!

#6 ·
Price $175
Pros Good sound, MP3 output, blue lighting.
Cons Skips sometimes but when you drive a Jeep, that's tp be expected. ;)
Recommended yes

Comments: This is the closest to the Sony CDX-GT34W that I could find. It's a simple C.D. player with radio and MP3 output. Blue lighting which I like since I am planning on switching all my lighting to blue.

#7 ·
Price $115
Pros Looks good with a black jeep
Cons It gets loud but sometimes the bass makes it fuzz
Recommended yes

Comments: I have enjoyed this receiver. It looks good and has a lot of different settings for the different styles of music.

#10 ·
Price $20
Pros same as any other deck
Cons none really
Recommended yes

Comments: just don't try to take it apart like my idiot friend did just so he could play a damn CD. i told him it was broken and only plays USB. now the faceplate pops off whenever i hit a bump

#11 ·
Price $69.99
Pros 1) came with a remote so no longer have to reach to turn music up or down
2) it has a great output
3) extra Speaker ports for when i add speakers in the back
4) all the wires for the new plug (to back of radio) we labeled
Cons 1) no one makes a mounting bracket for a 93 jeep
Recommended yes

Comments: I'm Very happy with my new radio it has great output extra ports for more speaker hookups as well as a port to plug your amp to. all the parts that come with it are labeled for your convince. and the one i got lights up blue to make my jeep so thats a plus in my book.

#12 ·
Price $80
Pros Perfect for my needs
Cons Nothing too fancy
Recommended yes

Comments: It was just what I was looking for

#15 ·
Price $100
Pros It plays music like its supposed to.
Cons Clock won't stay displayed.
Recommended yes

Comments: It works like its supposed to. I would like it to display the clock on a more permanent basis. Haven't been able to give it a fair shake yet since I haven't got a decent sub woofer.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.