Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Reviews > Audio, CB, & Electrical > Audio Players > scion t 1809 prem head unit will fit other toyotas and jeeps with cutting

Savvy Billet LED Tail LightsLight up the holidays with LED lights from JeepHutIntroducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Line

scion t 1809 prem head unit will fit other toyotas and jeeps with cutting Reviews, Ratings, Specs & Prices
Review Categories
Armor
  Bumpers
  Differential Guards
  Rocker Guards
  Roll Cages
  Skid Plates
Audio, CB, & Electrical
  Audio Players
  Batteries
  CB & HAM Radios
  GPS
  Speakers
Axles
  Axle Shafts
  Brakes
  Gears
  Hubs
  Lockers
  Steering
Body
  Body Lifts
  Consoles, Security & Storage
  Exterior Accessories
  Fender Flares
  Lighting, Lenses & Bulbs
  Roof Racks & Cargo Areas
  Tops
Engine
  Alternators
  Carburetors
  Chips
  Exhaust
  Headers
  Induction
  Internal Parts
  Motor Mounts
  Starters
  Throttle Body
Interior
  Gauges
  Misc
  Seats
Recovery
  Winch Cable and Hooks
  Winches
Suspension
  Complete Lift Kits
  Control Arms
  Shocks
  Springs
  Steering Stabilizers
  Track Bars
Tires & Wheels
  Tires
  Wheels
Transfer Case
  SYE Kits
  Transfer Cases
Transmissions
  Transmissions
Previous Product Audio Players Next Product

scion t 1809 prem head unit will fit other toyotas and jeeps with cutting

Email This Bookmark Print This Review      Find On: JCWhitney.com | 4wheelparts.com | 4wd.com | eBay.com
Rating: None

Product Information

MSRP: $400.00
Manufacturer: pioneer/scion
Company Website: http://scion.com

i'm selling a scion t 1809 head unit WITHOUT any of the harnesses or connectors. this was a dealer take off given to me by my boss, this is not a stolen unit! his kid wanted gps so i got the other radio. this was in an 08 scion tc with 8k on the ticker. there are no scratches, nicks, dings, or problems with this unit. this is one hell of a head unit, comes with everything you would look for in an after market unit but with a pretty cool oem display and housing. only reason i'm selling is it wont fit in my xj without cutting the dash apart. i dont know all the features of this unit but i'll try and list as many as i can.

from scion web site

It's got all the same features as the standard Pioneer system: a standard iPod connector and an AUX port for alternative digital music players, six speakers (two tweeters and a full-range speaker in each door panel), Automatic Sound Levelizer (ASL), Sound Retouch (SRT), and MP3, WMA, and AAC capability. And Scion Sound Processing (SSP) can be tuned to the individual acoustic characteristics of xB, xD, or tC, plus a fourth setting built in for owners who add external amps to the Premium system. All Scions offer available coast-to-coast satellite radio coverage with the accessory satellite radio tuner, antenna, and paid monthly Sirius or XM subscription.

Pioneer's Premium audio lets you download images and video to play on the OEL faceplate display.

Pioneer's Premium audio includes the same features as the standard audio system.

more specs

160 Watts of sound power,
Built-in DSP sound equalization,
Scion Sound Processing (SSP),
MP3 compressed audio playback,
Up to 10 hours of playback 1 disc,
WMA format capable,
Satellite Radio ready,
XM/SIRIUS Satellite Radio tuner (optional),
Mini-jack port,
Steering wheel audio controls,
volume and multi-jog knob controls,
10 Color Change LCD Display,
iPod connector port with cable.

these things are going for alot more on ebay and scion forums.

i have read on a few forums that the t 1809 radio will fit in most toyota cars and trucks with a double din radio. i can not confirm if this is true or not due to the fact i drive a jeep.

like i said i will sell this unit for $400, i would do local pick up or ship if ness.. you will have to cover ALL shipping charges! i will take cash or check in hand, paypal if shipped. i will not ship out of country! no over seas buyers!

will update later today with pics

e-mail or pm with q's

email

stoney va 21 at aol dot com

Tags
None

Login or Register to Add Review