Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Reviews > Audio, CB, & Electrical > Audio Players > Pioneer DEH-P6000UB

Steinjager TJ tube doorsAttention to the TJ owners 1996-2006 NEW LED LIGHT OPTIONSOPTIC ARMOR WINDOWS all sale now !!!!!!!!

Pioneer DEH-P6000UB Reviews, Ratings, Specs & Prices
Review Categories
Armor
  Bumpers
  Differential Guards
  Rocker Guards
  Roll Cages
  Skid Plates
Audio, CB, & Electrical
  Audio Players
  Batteries
  CB & HAM Radios
  GPS
  Speakers
Axles
  Axle Shafts
  Brakes
  Gears
  Hubs
  Lockers
  Steering
Body
  Body Lifts
  Consoles, Security & Storage
  Exterior Accessories
  Fender Flares
  Lighting, Lenses & Bulbs
  Roof Racks & Cargo Areas
  Tops
Engine
  Alternators
  Carburetors
  Chips
  Exhaust
  Headers
  Induction
  Internal Parts
  Motor Mounts
  Starters
  Throttle Body
Interior
  Gauges
  Misc
  Seats
Recovery
  Winch Cable and Hooks
  Winches
Suspension
  Complete Lift Kits
  Control Arms
  Shocks
  Springs
  Steering Stabilizers
  Track Bars
Tires & Wheels
  Tires
  Wheels
Transfer Case
  SYE Kits
  Transfer Cases
Transmissions
  Transmissions
Previous Product Audio Players Next Product

Pioneer DEH-P6000UB

Email This Bookmark Print This Review      Find On: JCWhitney.com | 4wheelparts.com | 4wd.com | eBay.com
Rating:

Product Information

MSRP: $500.00
Average Price: $238.50
Manufacturer: Pioneer
Recommended?
Yes: 15 / No: 0

Pioneer's DEH-P6000UB CD receiver fits the bill. It plays MP3, WMA, and AAC files on disc, features a USB input and built-in iPod® controls, and offers a rear auxiliary input, satellite radio controls, and other expansion options. You can even add an optional Bluetooth® adapter and use your compatible phone to take calls through your car's speakers.

Tags
None

Login or Register to Add Review

rkeough

RuBiK
rkeough's Reviews
06-08-2010, 10:26 PM
Price: $349.00
Pros: Great sound. Removable face plate for security.
Cons: None on the head unit. Just want to install an amp now.
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Ordered from Crutchfield. Their support was excellent. Install instructions were custom to my exact vehicle. If you want audio gear - I highly recommend Crutchfield.

honda53rider
honda53rider's Reviews
01-08-2010, 05:57 PM
Price: $0.01
Pros: Didn't pay for it, it came in the jeep
Cons: none
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Its nice to have a good head unit.

vonericsen

vonericsen's Reviews
12-07-2009, 02:39 PM
Price: $250.00
Pros: Lots of features, good equalizer, ipod hookup, auxiliary input, you can add on other things like hd radio, satellite radio, and cd changer. it also has a remote which is nice
Cons: Some people may not like the interface or find it confusing at first (my parents are an example here) but once you get used to it its nice
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Overall i'd say this is a nice player. its easy to install (only takes about 30 mins if that). You can change the background and it has lots of addons available and it'll integrate with stock speaker setup (at least w/ infinity system) and it can easily be used to upgrade your sound and add amps subs and whatnot. The only thing i wish i could change about it is have the option to switch the light colors. The blue is very bright at night even when turning the brightness down. I'd like to be able to have it green but owell...

ejlaychock
ejlaychock's Reviews
07-30-2009, 11:27 AM
Price: $170.00
Pros: great product easy to install looks good
Cons: difficult controls - however i did not read the instructions nor will i - you should be able to work all of this type of products functions by using common sense
Recommended? Yes

Comments: review above

TheLazyAirman

TheLazyAirman's Reviews
07-22-2009, 10:51 PM
Price: $150.00
Pros: Great equalizer, 3 amp outputs, visual display, USB and AUX inputs, XM Radio, easy install.
Cons: None
Recommended? Yes

Comments: This head-unit fits in jeep wranglers very easy, and looks really good in it. Many awesome features, visual display, full amp controls, the works. I bought from cructhfield.com and i recommend using there site since they will send you everything extra for installation for free if in stock.

TURBOLOVE96
TURBOLOVE96's Reviews
05-22-2009, 03:11 PM
Price: $300.00
Pros: Plays my ipod which is awesome
Cons: to many addons to get satallite or bluetooth
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Great sound awesome abilities and takes my ipod

gunnerharley
gunnerharley's Reviews

02-27-2009, 09:55 PM
Pioneer DEH-P6000UB
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Absolutely love my new stereo, amp, overhead soundbar and subwoofer. Ipod and CD sound great, but have to turn the fm radio up more to be equal to auxillary components.

texas_yj

texas_yj's Reviews

01-14-2009, 09:17 AM
Pioneer DEH-P6000UB
Price: $500.00
Recommended? Yes

Comments: I have a DEH 6500, it has front and sub woofer/rear rca outputs, it is mated to a crossfire 4x50 rms amp, and then to 2 walmart 3way 6x9s and a pioneer 10" sub down firing. the over all sound is fantastic, rich bass and crisp highs for under $500 total investment....thanks walmart

Chris93zj
Chris93zj's Reviews

01-06-2009, 07:52 PM
Pioneer DEH-P6000UB
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Great head if you have any MP3 files you want to play. Sound retriever on this thing makes a night and day difference of poorly compressed audio.

97ZJMAN242
97ZJMAN242's Reviews

12-15-2008, 09:47 PM
Pioneer DEH-P6000UB
Price: $180.00
Recommended? Yes

Comments: awesome i own a car audio shop and this is one radio that i feel especially comfortable installing in someones car. i love the on screen ipod control.

RollinThunder01
RollinThunder01's Reviews

09-04-2008, 01:37 PM
Pioneer DEH-P6000UB
Price: $300.00
Recommended? Yes

Comments: GREAT SYSTEM!!!! has alot of EQ settings, crystal clear sound, nice CD player, When pared with new AMPS and SPEAKERS plus an incredible sub, best system in the world.

price includes labor

WILLY05TJ
WILLY05TJ's Reviews

07-09-2008, 04:15 AM
Pioneer DEH-P6000UB
Price: $260.00
Recommended? Yes

Comments: they kept the face plate nice and simple with many new updates over previous headunits. i only wish it came with better resolution face plate

kongpheng
kongpheng's Reviews

06-10-2008, 12:24 PM
Pioneer DEH-P6000UB
Recommended? Yes

Comments: It does what I want it to do. MP3/CDz to get me to work, and radio for Traffic reports so I can dodge all the friggin idiots gettin into accidents.

timdastis
timdastis's Reviews

05-27-2008, 03:28 PM
Pioneer DEH-P6000UB
Price: $160.00
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Good quality sound - works with iphone and charges it without airwave interference noises many headunits made when i had the iphone connected

Tritonman
Tritonman's Reviews

04-22-2008, 11:52 AM
Pioneer DEH-P6000UB
Price: $219.99
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Great player to have specially since you can just hook up a USB drive to it and browse all your music, no need for cd's any longer.