Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Reviews > Audio, CB, & Electrical > Audio Players > Pioneer AVH-P5000DVD

Dana 30/ Dana 44 Chromoly shaft Kits- ECGSFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFlowmaster's Force II Axle-back exhaust system for the 201

Pioneer AVH-P5000DVD Reviews, Ratings, Specs & Prices
Review Categories
Armor
  Bumpers
  Differential Guards
  Rocker Guards
  Roll Cages
  Skid Plates
Audio, CB, & Electrical
  Audio Players
  Batteries
  CB & HAM Radios
  GPS
  Speakers
Axles
  Axle Shafts
  Brakes
  Gears
  Hubs
  Lockers
  Steering
Body
  Body Lifts
  Consoles, Security & Storage
  Exterior Accessories
  Fender Flares
  Lighting, Lenses & Bulbs
  Roof Racks & Cargo Areas
  Tops
Engine
  Alternators
  Carburetors
  Chips
  Exhaust
  Headers
  Induction
  Internal Parts
  Motor Mounts
  Starters
  Throttle Body
Interior
  Gauges
  Misc
  Seats
Recovery
  Winch Cable and Hooks
  Winches
Suspension
  Complete Lift Kits
  Control Arms
  Shocks
  Springs
  Steering Stabilizers
  Track Bars
Tires & Wheels
  Tires
  Wheels
Transfer Case
  SYE Kits
  Transfer Cases
Transmissions
  Transmissions
Previous Product Audio Players Next Product

Pioneer AVH-P5000DVD

Email This Bookmark Print This Review      Find On: JCWhitney.com | 4wheelparts.com | 4wd.com | eBay.com
Rating:

Product Information

MSRP: $500.00
Average Price: $383.33
Manufacturer: Pioneer
Recommended?
Yes: 3 / No: 1

What happens when the #1 manufacturer of in car video makes a unit that showcases the best technology available today? The all new Pioneer AVH-P5000DVD is the result. This unit features a rear USB port, Front Aux input, customizable display/key panel illumination and DIVX video playback. With the rear USB input you can connect your portable media for music playback. The front 3.5mm aux allows you to add your portable MP3 player in a breeze. Now you can enjoy all your favorite music files instantly. The customizable display and key illumination allows you to customize your receivers color to match your interiors color. Pioneer has even added DIVX video playback which allows you to add several Divx movies onto one DVD for video playback.

For the best single din indash video receiver on the market, give the Pioneer AVH-P5000DVD a try.

Tags
None

Login or Register to Add Review

cruzinpurp
cruzinpurp's Reviews
03-31-2013, 01:06 AM
Price: $450.00
Pros: With the proper hook up your passengers can watch movies going down the road. Great head unit for my system.
Cons: Watching movies while driving is illegal!!
Recommended? No

Comments: This product is great if you have the cash, and are going to put a lot of car audio in. If your not going to put in a system, xm, hd radio, cam, and want to blow money don't buy it.

Dhofstet
Dhofstet's Reviews
05-11-2009, 01:49 AM
Price: $200.00
Pros: Ipod Hookup, Sat Radio Ready (needs add on), CD player, USB Reader, Removable face plate, great display.
Cons: Easily stolen,
Recommended? Yes

Comments: This is a great deck, i had one similar to this in my first Jeep, it was stolen. Make sure you keep this secure.
It is great if you want to hook up an Ipod ( i am an Audiophile so i need it.)
It is a little harder to hook up than most.

x513x
x513x's Reviews

11-23-2008, 12:14 AM
Pioneer AVH-P5000DVD
Pros: nice unit for the price, reliable
Cons: flip out screen, pron to stop working
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Ive ran 3 different screens in my truck, a cheap dual, a clarion, and eclipse, all have stopped working except for this one!

grebva3

grebva3's Reviews

11-17-2008, 07:11 PM
Pioneer AVH-P5000DVD
Price: $500.00
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Great for trips when traveling with a partner to four wheeling spots. I have not had one issue since it was installed 4 months ago.