Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Reviews > Audio, CB, & Electrical > Audio Players > Mopar Mopar iPod Integration Kit

ARTEC JK UNDER ARMOR - 4 door Bellypan KitsSmittybilt Products at Oconee Off-Road!Advance Adapters SYE Kits

Mopar Mopar iPod Integration Kit Reviews, Ratings, Specs & Prices
Review Categories
Armor
  Bumpers
  Differential Guards
  Rocker Guards
  Roll Cages
  Skid Plates
Audio, CB, & Electrical
  Audio Players
  Batteries
  CB & HAM Radios
  GPS
  Speakers
Axles
  Axle Shafts
  Brakes
  Gears
  Hubs
  Lockers
  Steering
Body
  Body Lifts
  Consoles, Security & Storage
  Exterior Accessories
  Fender Flares
  Lighting, Lenses & Bulbs
  Roof Racks & Cargo Areas
  Tops
Engine
  Alternators
  Carburetors
  Chips
  Exhaust
  Headers
  Induction
  Internal Parts
  Motor Mounts
  Starters
  Throttle Body
Interior
  Gauges
  Misc
  Seats
Recovery
  Winch Cable and Hooks
  Winches
Suspension
  Complete Lift Kits
  Control Arms
  Shocks
  Springs
  Steering Stabilizers
  Track Bars
Tires & Wheels
  Tires
  Wheels
Transfer Case
  SYE Kits
  Transfer Cases
Transmissions
  Transmissions
Previous Product Audio Players Next Product

Mopar Mopar iPod Integration Kit

Email This Bookmark Print This Review      Find On: JCWhitney.com | 4wheelparts.com | 4wd.com | eBay.com
Rating:

Product Information

MSRP: $200.00
Average Price: $168.13
Manufacturer: Mopar
Recommended?
Yes: 8 / No: 0

You can enjoy your iPod even more....with more freedom, more control, and with more ease then ever with the Mopar iPod Integration Kit for the Jeep Wrangler and Jeep Liberty!

Tags
None

Login or Register to Add Review

rdkendrick
rdkendrick's Reviews
01-17-2014, 02:26 PM
Price: $228.00
Pros: Allows you to keep the CD changer inaddition to your iPod connection, tape, CD, radio.
Cons: Instructions NEVER said it needed an extender cable to make it fit. Not made any more, had to make my own.
Recommended? Yes

Comments: The Mopar iPod Integration Kit is expensive. Mine was $228 plus I had to make the extender cable for it. Once I did, I was able to install. I can hook my iPad to it and play songs, forward, reverse with steering wheel controls. It's nice, but expensive.

tuglife
tuglife's Reviews
12-21-2010, 02:51 AM
Price: $189.00
Pros: OEM fittement, Charges iPod, Stearing controls, track info display, cool Jeep logo on ipod, works with iPhone sorta
Cons: tricky install, EXPENSIVE!!!, Glitches, Difficult usablility
Recommended? Yes

Comments: The only other option is one of those crappy FM tuners, No way, or Aftermarket stereo. I have nav and I wanted to keep steeringwheel controls and have track info, not to mention charging the iPod while playing it. The install wasnt too bad but finding the right place(tucked above the stereo under top of dash) for the box/computer thingy was difficult. Wiring was simple. Plug and play. I ran the cord to my center console and cut a hole in the box. The thing displays info, uses steering wheel controls, works with factory Nav RB1, and charges iPod. All were very necessary to me. However it works pretty poorly sometimes. It seems to just get "messed up" and will show wrong track, artist, genre, no info at all. There seems to be no solution except waiting it out and restarting the radio or unplugging the ipod. When it works it works well and does all I ask, when it doesnt Its frustrating as hell and distracts from driving as you try and sort it out. It does play the iPhone which isnt even advertised but doesnt charge it. Shouldve waited til they fixed the errors in the system. $200 to plug in an iPod???!!!!! Thats enough to buy and iPod in the first place~!!!!! But the other options just arent options. Glad I got it but NOT blown away.

corvettekid82
corvettekid82's Reviews
10-16-2010, 11:30 AM
Price: $100.00
Pros: Full control of iPod functions. RCA input for another audio source
Cons: Lose cd changer functionality
Recommended? Yes

Comments: USA-spec iPod adapter. Works great but will sporadically disconnect for no apparent reason.

DROCKnIT
DROCKnIT's Reviews

08-16-2008, 02:19 PM
Price: $180.00
Recommended? Yes

Comments: when i discovered that this kit was available, i snagged it as soon as i could ... no more switchin CDs while driving on the freeway ... it works GREAT!!!!!! ... although, if you have a base model factory CD deck, then its kind of a pain in the *** ... w/ the base model deck, you can only search genre and playlist[NOT ARTIST] on your Ipod ... the better factory decks allow searches through artist.

I love it cuz it allows me to keep my Ipod in my Jeep even if the the top is down ... since everything is mounted inside of the dash, nobody knows that it is even there ... shove your ipod behind the passenger airbag and dont worry about it ... never use CDs again

dendrophobe

dendrophobe's Reviews

08-15-2008, 11:56 PM
Price: $198.00
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Annoying to have to rip apart the whole dash, and locate the conversion box behind the gauge cluster, but other than that an easy install, and it works great!

Ejunior2
Ejunior2's Reviews

08-07-2008, 03:12 PM
Price: $120.00
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Installed it last week and love it. Wish the RBG head unit displayed more but it's miles btter than a FM modulator.

BRICKTOP2

Unhingd PigFeedng Gangstr
BRICKTOP2's Reviews

04-11-2008, 07:18 PM
Price: $130.00
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Works Terrific!

Dragon158
Dragon158's Reviews

04-04-2008, 10:35 AM
Price: $200.00
Pros: Never need a CD again, easy install
Cons: $$$
Recommended? Yes

Comments: This is by far the best Mods I have done in my Jeep. I lost the 6 disc changer that was taking much needed room in the rear. But it cost me 500.00, because I never owned an iPod. So it was 300 for the iPod and 200 for the kit.
Like I said a little pricey, but worth it in the end.