• Built-in HD Radio tuner

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
Price $179.99
Pros Bluetooth, I-Pod link, HD Radio
Cons none so far
Recommended yes

Comments: Great sound, good features for the price. I bought it from Crutchfield so they sent me all necessary equipment I needed for the install.

#4 ·
Price $120
Pros Great features for the price built in HDradio, built in Bluetooth, great sound.
Cons crappy built in microphone, makes answering phone handsfree a little bit of a pain.
Recommended yes

Comments: Everything except the mic is fantastic especially for a $120-140.

#5 ·
Price $125
Pros Awesome and nothing to complain about
Cons Cant fit my container on it
Recommended yes

Comments: Great radio

#7 ·
Price $98
Pros Does the same thing the more expensive ones do.
Cons USB wont charge cell phone
Recommended yes

Comments: Overall, a very good replacement for the stock radio. The really sad part is that the install kit and wiring harness adapters were $22 each, which is almost half the cost of the radio. Comes with it's own cord to use for hooking an iPod into the system.

#8 ·
Price $80
Rating 4
Pros All other features.
Cons Bluetooth Mic.
Recommended no

Comments: Bought this from Best Buy recently. There going for $80 bucks due to BB wanting to clear their inventory. Overall I love the features and I think this is an overall improvement over the stock radio.*

I wasn't looking for a $200-$300 radio just something that was equivalent and had HD radio built-in. Now I'd like to put an amp in and a sub and see how well it performs.

Mic for Bluetooth is subpar and easily picks up ambient noise but the rest of the features are excellent. For $80 it is definitely a great buy.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.