Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Reviews > Audio, CB, & Electrical > Audio Players > Alpine MRP-F250 4-channel Amplifier

Want to be able to SEE? DOT Approved Headlights for under We have FLASHLIGHTS! Great for your Emergency bag!Flowmaster Overstock: Special Holiday Pricing!!!!

Alpine MRP-F250 4-channel Amplifier Reviews, Ratings, Specs & Prices
Review Categories
Armor
  Bumpers
  Differential Guards
  Rocker Guards
  Roll Cages
  Skid Plates
Audio, CB, & Electrical
  Audio Players
  Batteries
  CB & HAM Radios
  GPS
  Speakers
Axles
  Axle Shafts
  Brakes
  Gears
  Hubs
  Lockers
  Steering
Body
  Body Lifts
  Consoles, Security & Storage
  Exterior Accessories
  Fender Flares
  Lighting, Lenses & Bulbs
  Roof Racks & Cargo Areas
  Tops
Engine
  Alternators
  Carburetors
  Chips
  Exhaust
  Headers
  Induction
  Internal Parts
  Motor Mounts
  Starters
  Throttle Body
Interior
  Gauges
  Misc
  Seats
Recovery
  Winch Cable and Hooks
  Winches
Suspension
  Complete Lift Kits
  Control Arms
  Shocks
  Springs
  Steering Stabilizers
  Track Bars
Tires & Wheels
  Tires
  Wheels
Transfer Case
  SYE Kits
  Transfer Cases
Transmissions
  Transmissions
Previous Product Audio Players Next Product

Alpine MRP-F250 4-channel Amplifier

Email This Bookmark Print This Review      Find On: JCWhitney.com | 4wheelparts.com | 4wd.com | eBay.com
Rating:

Product Information

MSRP: $150.00
Average Price: $225.00
Manufacturer: Alpine
Recommended?
Yes: 2 / No: 0

Outstanding audio performance you expect it when the amp is an Alpine. Alpine's V-Power amplifiers supply the high level of performance you want without shaking loose too much of your hard-earned cash.

The versatile MRP-F250 4-channel amplifier can take on a variety of roles in your system. Drive your front and rear speakers in 4-channel mode, or switch to 2-channel mode to power a couple of small subs. Want the best of both worlds? Use channels 1 and 2 to power full-range speakers, and bridge channels 3 and 4 to power a sub. Any way you use it, this amp will impress you with its strong sonic performance.

Read More
Variable high-pass/low-pass filters let you adjust the frequency output for either full-range speakers or a sub. If you're driving a subwoofer and using the low-pass crossover, a subsonic filter eliminates inaudible, ultra-low bass notes for cleaner output.

The amp's rugged construction ensures reliable performance. A heavy machined-metal heatsink keeps the internal parts cool and distortion low. Gold-plated screw terminals resist corrosion that can degrade signal performance.

Details:
4-channel car amplifier
40 watts RMS x 4 at 4 ohms (50 watts RMS x 4 at 2 ohms)
100 watts RMS x 2 bridged output at 4 ohms (4-ohm stable in bridged mode)
2-, 3-, or 4-channel output
variable high-pass/low-pass filters (50-400 Hz, 12 dB/octave)
tuned Bass EQ (12 dB bass boost at 50 Hz for channels 3 & 4)
subsonic filter (15 Hz, 24 dB/octave for channels 3 & 4)
Tri-way capable (Tri-Way Crossover required)
MOSFET power supply
CEA-2006 compliant
STAR Topology (minimizes internal noise and prevents ground interference)
speaker- and preamp-level inputs
preamp outputs
gold-plated screw terminals
fuse rating: 15A x 2
8-gauge power and ground leads recommended wiring and hardware not included with amplifier
11-1/4"W x 2-3/8"H x 9-9/16"D

Tags
None

Login or Register to Add Review

t-fids
t-fids's Reviews
08-10-2010, 03:12 PM
Price: $300.00
Pros: clean sounding amp! inexpensive for 4 channels
Cons: the only problem i've had is when my jeep has been running hard, the amp loses power because (i'm only guessing!) my alternator needs to power it up again, turns on after about 10 minutes.
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Like I said, great amp! Alpine really did well with this one. I used to have an iffinity reference amp. and the A/B to these is amazing! Alpine blew it out of the water!

bman9089

bman9089's Reviews

04-13-2008, 03:29 AM
/////Alpine MRP-F250 4-channel Amplifier
Price: $150.00
Recommended? Yes

Comments: This is a great little amp. It powers my speakers and gives me a good crossover to shape the sound.

It is very small, very thin and doesn't ever get hot. It's made with Alpine quality. It also has a blue light on the top that lights up when it is on and that is a neat effect. Sound quality is excellent and there is no noise coming from this unit. It also hasn't ever shut down on me, even when blasting the stereo for quite a bit of time.

For the price, and the Alpine quality, it's very hard to beat.