Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Reviews > Audio, CB, & Electrical > Audio Players > Alpine iDA x100

Stainless Steel Door Hinge PinsPoly Door Hinge BushingsDisc Brake Kits from ECGS

Alpine iDA x100 Reviews, Ratings, Specs & Prices
Review Categories
Armor
  Bumpers
  Differential Guards
  Rocker Guards
  Roll Cages
  Skid Plates
Audio, CB, & Electrical
  Audio Players
  Batteries
  CB & HAM Radios
  GPS
  Speakers
Axles
  Axle Shafts
  Brakes
  Gears
  Hubs
  Lockers
  Steering
Body
  Body Lifts
  Consoles, Security & Storage
  Exterior Accessories
  Fender Flares
  Lighting, Lenses & Bulbs
  Roof Racks & Cargo Areas
  Tops
Engine
  Alternators
  Carburetors
  Chips
  Exhaust
  Headers
  Induction
  Internal Parts
  Motor Mounts
  Starters
  Throttle Body
Interior
  Gauges
  Misc
  Seats
Recovery
  Winch Cable and Hooks
  Winches
Suspension
  Complete Lift Kits
  Control Arms
  Shocks
  Springs
  Steering Stabilizers
  Track Bars
Tires & Wheels
  Tires
  Wheels
Transfer Case
  SYE Kits
  Transfer Cases
Transmissions
  Transmissions
Previous Product Audio Players Next Product

Alpine iDA x100

Email This Bookmark Print This Review      Find On: JCWhitney.com | 4wheelparts.com | 4wd.com | eBay.com
Rating:

Product Information

MSRP: $350.00
Average Price: $218.88
Manufacturer: Alpine
Recommended?
Yes: 8 / No: 0

Alpine's newest media receiver, made especially for ipods, but syncs at high speed with any usb 2.0 mp3 player, or any usb drive for that matter: flash, external, etc. Great buy if you can't live without your library.

Tags
None

Login or Register to Add Review

YoureverydayXJ
YoureverydayXJ's Reviews
08-25-2012, 07:08 PM
Price: $30.00
Pros: This thing is awesome for the iPhone! Tons of awesome features, and great sound reproduction quality!
Cons: For some reason it autoplays my audio library in alphabetical order, when most of the time I want to listen to Pandora.
Recommended? Yes

Comments: It's actually an iDA-X303, but that wasn't an option. I am extremely pleased with this head unit. More features than my Jeep needs, but it is all very cool. Easy to use once you get basic functions down.

I bought this used from my buddy, who got it new (hellavadeal) off a forum. I don't know what they charge for these off the shelf, but I don't know if I'd buy one new. It really is awesome! Black and blue backlighting matches my blue leds on the interior too.

MuddyJeep42
MuddyJeep42's Reviews
02-08-2011, 02:03 PM
Price: $139.00
Pros: USB, Sat, Screen, no CD player
Cons: None
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Love this radio, got it cheap as the turds at Best Buy were discontinuing the model becasue of no cd player! I hate packing around cd's! Put them all on a usb drive and hook it up!

WyomingXJ
WyomingXJ's Reviews

03-14-2009, 06:10 AM
Alpine iDA x100
Price: $348.00
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Mines Actually the iDA-X001 but is a VERY nice unit.....will NEVER get rid of it.

vvvMARCOvvv
vvvMARCOvvv's Reviews

02-03-2009, 09:16 PM
Alpine iDA x100
Price: $230.00
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Ipod control is amazing. There were some problems at first but it was just the installation that was messed up. So be careful when installing. It looks great and I get a lot of compliments!

jhochst
jhochst's Reviews

01-17-2009, 02:39 PM
Alpine iDA x100
Price: $259.00
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Very cool unit. Love full control of ipod. Don't miss CD's at all. The cable that comes with the radio works perfectly fine and is fast with the ipod. The accessories are pricey.

CO98TJ

CO98TJ's Reviews

11-10-2008, 06:19 PM
Alpine iDA x100
Price: $265.00
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Awesome,and it controls 2 iPods! No more messing with cd's and it even has iTunes Tagging if you have the HD module.

menoch31
menoch31's Reviews

05-06-2008, 02:36 AM
Alpine iDA x100
Price: $130.00
Recommended? Yes

Comments: I actually have the ida-x001, which is the version behind the x100. I like the player alot, but it needs some definite improvement with the user interface. The placement of the buttons and the turn wheel are not comfortable. The turn wheel only turns half way which is annoying, but something the fixed on the ida x100.

Florida_Model
Florida_Model's Reviews

04-10-2008, 01:35 AM
Alpine iDA x100
Price: $350.00
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Great features, love the ipod screen and mobility with the rotary knob.. little slow though. EQ settings are DEF to be desired for, so if you love tweaking your system, look into an external equalizer..