Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Reviews > Audio, CB, & Electrical > Audio Players > Alpine CDA-9815

FS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome EffectBrand New! Quadratec LED Headlights!FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye Kit

Alpine CDA-9815 Reviews, Ratings, Specs & Prices
Review Categories
Armor
  Bumpers
  Differential Guards
  Rocker Guards
  Roll Cages
  Skid Plates
Audio, CB, & Electrical
  Audio Players
  Batteries
  CB & HAM Radios
  GPS
  Speakers
Axles
  Axle Shafts
  Brakes
  Gears
  Hubs
  Lockers
  Steering
Body
  Body Lifts
  Consoles, Security & Storage
  Exterior Accessories
  Fender Flares
  Lighting, Lenses & Bulbs
  Roof Racks & Cargo Areas
  Tops
Engine
  Alternators
  Carburetors
  Chips
  Exhaust
  Headers
  Induction
  Internal Parts
  Motor Mounts
  Starters
  Throttle Body
Interior
  Gauges
  Misc
  Seats
Recovery
  Winch Cable and Hooks
  Winches
Suspension
  Complete Lift Kits
  Control Arms
  Shocks
  Springs
  Steering Stabilizers
  Track Bars
Tires & Wheels
  Tires
  Wheels
Transfer Case
  SYE Kits
  Transfer Cases
Transmissions
  Transmissions
Previous Product Audio Players Next Product

Alpine CDA-9815

Email This Bookmark Print This Review      Find On: JCWhitney.com | 4wheelparts.com | 4wd.com | eBay.com
Rating:

Product Information

MSRP: $280.00
Average Price: $410.00
Manufacturer: Alpine
Recommended?
Yes: 3 / No: 0

Alpine's CDA-9815 CD receiver is a complete car audio package! It will play your MP3 and Windows Media (WMA) files on CD-R and CD-RW with excellent detail and clarity. Navigating through folders and files is a breeze, thanks to the 2-line color display that reads out CD and MP3 text information.

Tags
None

Login or Register to Add Review

Age319
Age319's Reviews
11-28-2011, 09:15 AM
Price: $600.00
Pros: Stellar deck, no skips when wheeling, plays MP3 CDs, has a remote (VERY useful when bouncing around on trails)
Cons: None
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Amazing deck. My #1 request was to have something that didn't skip and this RARELY skips, and when it does, my head is usually hitting a window (e.g., anything would skip). I especially like the "time delay" that can be programmed so the sound from all speakers hit my ears at the same time. Even in the small body of a Jeep, the sound difference is amazing. The motorized "tilt" of the face is also very slick for when the sun comes in at a weird angle and you can't see the display, a quick hit of a button and you can read it again in any light. The remote is also a must-have for any Jeeper on a bouncy trail.

Lyonsa80
Lyonsa80's Reviews
01-02-2011, 08:57 PM
Price: $350.00
Pros: You name it, it can do it well. Great power, crazy specific sound control, easy to use, easy to install.
Cons: None.
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Purchased this headunit back in 2003. I have installed and reinstalled it in every vehicle I have owned since then. Takes a licking and keeps on ticking. Great specific sound control. Great power. Great quality. Easy install. Tons of functions. Cool display. Easy to use.
After 8 years of use and the last three being in my Jeep, I have noticed that it is sometimes reluctant to spit a CD back to me when being ejected. Eventually does. Can't complain, it's taken a beating.
Would recommend to anyone.

gonzo1984
gonzo1984's Reviews

03-01-2009, 01:27 PM
Alpine CDA-9815
Price: $280.00
Recommended? Yes

Comments: awesome head unit!!! Have had nothing but great times with it!!! has been washed number of times, and still keeps playing.