Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Reviews > Audio, CB, & Electrical > Audio Players > Alpine CDA-105

FS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great valueOfficial Chassis Saver Rust Preventive Truck & Auto UnRough Country Lift Kits and Parts!

Alpine CDA-105 Reviews, Ratings, Specs & Prices
Review Categories
Armor
  Bumpers
  Differential Guards
  Rocker Guards
  Roll Cages
  Skid Plates
Audio, CB, & Electrical
  Audio Players
  Batteries
  CB & HAM Radios
  GPS
  Speakers
Axles
  Axle Shafts
  Brakes
  Gears
  Hubs
  Lockers
  Steering
Body
  Body Lifts
  Consoles, Security & Storage
  Exterior Accessories
  Fender Flares
  Lighting, Lenses & Bulbs
  Roof Racks & Cargo Areas
  Tops
Engine
  Alternators
  Carburetors
  Chips
  Exhaust
  Headers
  Induction
  Internal Parts
  Motor Mounts
  Starters
  Throttle Body
Interior
  Gauges
  Misc
  Seats
Recovery
  Winch Cable and Hooks
  Winches
Suspension
  Complete Lift Kits
  Control Arms
  Shocks
  Springs
  Steering Stabilizers
  Track Bars
Tires & Wheels
  Tires
  Wheels
Transfer Case
  SYE Kits
  Transfer Cases
Transmissions
  Transmissions
Previous Product Audio Players Next Product

Alpine CDA-105

Email This Bookmark Print This Review      Find On: JCWhitney.com | 4wheelparts.com | 4wd.com | eBay.com
Rating:

Product Information

MSRP: $229.00
Average Price: $168.70
Manufacturer: Alpine
Recommended?
Yes: 23 / No: 0
Company Website: http://www.alpine-usa.com

Alpine built the CDA-105 as a no-nonsense tone machine that will serve as your control center for even the most sophisticated audio system.

Impressive sound
Play your favorite CDs, or load up a disc with your favorite MP3, WMA, and AAC files. Pack a USB flash drive to the brim for even more options. Whatever your source, Alpine's digital-to-audio converter and impressive internal amplifier will do justice to your favorite driving music.

If you're into sound quality, Alpine's optional IMPRINT™ sound processor and KTX-100 tuning kit can transform your car into the perfect listening space. It uses a microphone to analyze the acoustics in your vehicle, then works with the CDA-105's MultEQ feature to adjust the receiver's output for the best possible audio performance.

Adding to your system
You'll get full control of your iPod® — even your iPhone™ — with Alpine's optional adapter cable. The CDA-105 offers three sets of preamp outputs for connecting amps and subs. You can add Alpine's Bluetooth® adapter for safer hands-free calling and audio streaming, or tap into satellite radio's wealth of entertainment with an optional tuner.

Add an HD Radio™ tuner for improved AM/FM sound quality — FM sounds almost like a CD, while AM sounds like traditional FM. And while your iPod's connected, you can even tag songs you hear on HD Radio stations for downloading later in iTunes™. You'll be reminded of the songs you tagged the next time you sync your iPod with your computer.

Tags
None

Login or Register to Add Review
Page 2 of 2 1 2

RedXJ119
RedXJ119's Reviews
07-31-2009, 02:15 AM
Price: $160.00
Pros: Hooks into ipodddd. no skipping cds!
Cons: wish it had a remote.
Recommended? Yes

Comments: its overall really good. but you will probably have to drill into your glove box. if thats where you want your ipod anyway.

waldrondigital

waldrondigital's Reviews

07-27-2009, 07:23 PM
Price: $199.00
Pros: Affordable deck with iPod and lots of connections
Cons: Limited display length
Recommended? Yes

Comments: I put this new for 09 Alpine deck in my recently purchased 1998 Wrangler TJ. Purchased from Crutchfield for $199 with the iPod cable and install hardware included free. It replaced the Delco, double-din tape (TAPE?!?) player. I'm using the deck to power the front dash speakers as well as the soundbar speakers. I replaced all the speakers when I installed this deck. It sounds absolutely AWESOME - I could not be happier! I love the iPod connection and AiNet ensures you can add components. For $200 for the deck and $50 for the SIR-ALP1 I now have: FM/AM, CD, MP3 Flash Drive/iPod functionality and Satellite radio in my TJ.
The interface takes a little bit to get used to, but once you've mastered it, it's cake.
This is a fantastic unit for anyone who doesn't want to drop a boatload of money into their deck, but at the same time want all the frills of a current car stereo setup! This thing does the EXACTLY same thing as my BMW 335i but at a fraction of the cost.

Page 2 of 2 1 2