Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Reviews > Audio, CB, & Electrical > GPS > TomTom One XL

Want to be able to SEE? DOT Approved Headlights for under Coil Spring Options from Ruffstuff!Flush Mount LED Bumper Lights, CREE

TomTom One XL Reviews, Ratings, Specs & Prices
Review Categories
Armor
  Bumpers
  Differential Guards
  Rocker Guards
  Roll Cages
  Skid Plates
Audio, CB, & Electrical
  Audio Players
  Batteries
  CB & HAM Radios
  GPS
  Speakers
Axles
  Axle Shafts
  Brakes
  Gears
  Hubs
  Lockers
  Steering
Body
  Body Lifts
  Consoles, Security & Storage
  Exterior Accessories
  Fender Flares
  Lighting, Lenses & Bulbs
  Roof Racks & Cargo Areas
  Tops
Engine
  Alternators
  Carburetors
  Chips
  Exhaust
  Headers
  Induction
  Internal Parts
  Motor Mounts
  Starters
  Throttle Body
Interior
  Gauges
  Misc
  Seats
Recovery
  Winch Cable and Hooks
  Winches
Suspension
  Complete Lift Kits
  Control Arms
  Shocks
  Springs
  Steering Stabilizers
  Track Bars
Tires & Wheels
  Tires
  Wheels
Transfer Case
  SYE Kits
  Transfer Cases
Transmissions
  Transmissions
Previous Product GPS Next Product

TomTom One XL

Email This Bookmark Print This Review      Find On: JCWhitney.com | 4wheelparts.com | 4wd.com | eBay.com
Rating:

Product Information

MSRP: $500.00
Average Price: $176.33
Manufacturer: TomTom
Recommended?
Yes: 15 / No: 2

The TomTom ONE XL has everything you need to make your trip safer, more relaxed and more fun. TomTom's award-winning plug-and-go navigation software, 4.3-inch touchscreen and access to real time traffic services make navigating even easier. With a large choice of route options, complete maps of the US and Canada and millions of useful and fun points of interest pre-loaded for your journey, you're ready for worry-free navigation from A to B. TomTom ONE XL makes getting there better than ever.

Tags
None

Login or Register to Add Review

peter_zabriskie
peter_zabriskie's Reviews
05-05-2011, 12:00 PM
Price: $0.25
Pros: Works like Advertised, GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE, ONLINE REGISTRATION POLICE RECOVERY SUPPORT.
Cons: Can be easily STOLEN ! !
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Got Tom Tom as a Christmas gift from my Father-in-Law and it works great. Gets us to lots of places I would otherwise stop to buy maps for. Gets us off on some roads we might not usually take, a plus sometimes....sometimes not.
MISTAKE I MADE WAS IN DIRECTIONS~ DO NOT LEAVE IN CAR! ! ! STOLEN
But I had registered the unit online and local police took the numbers and scanned pawnshops.......1 year later !!! I GOT MY TOM TOM BACK !

iluvnos
iluvnos's Reviews
04-03-2011, 06:02 PM
Price: $89.00
Pros: great screen size and easy to read navigation. Also lots of downloadable voices.
Cons: not loud enough for top off driving.
Recommended? Yes

Comments: the Tom Tom XL is a great unit with up to date maps straight out of the box. Mine came with free lifetime unlimited maps (huge plus). Also if you find that a map is incorrect you can do a user update tot the map and Tom Tom will update the map accordingly. The unit is slim and easy to take with you where ever you go. It is easy to read and use, only downside is when you take the top off it is hard to hear. Luckily the screen is large enough to read at a glance.

stumy71

stumy71's Reviews
03-07-2011, 10:57 PM
Price: $299.99
Pros: awesome screen very user friendly
Cons: wont stick to windsheild below 0 degrees
Recommended? Yes

Comments: actually own the tom tom xxl but that wasnt an option

officer_krupt
officer_krupt's Reviews
09-03-2010, 12:58 AM
Price: $100.00
Pros: good for directions
Cons: battery power consumed to fast
Recommended? Yes

Comments: it's an older model.....battery consumed to fast when unpluged....good starter model......

KevLaredo
KevLaredo's Reviews
12-01-2009, 03:15 AM
Price: $89.99
Pros: Looks cool. Fold away mount. Coordinates for geocaching. Walk and bike mode. recognizes speed limit in most areas and lights red when you break the limit. Speaks street names. Cheap. Good size. Demo mode. Itinerary. Can update map for free with included USB cable. Preloaded POI's are great. Easy to read in daylight. Knows alot of backroads/ gravel and dirt roads.
Cons: Ugly colors on map. Vehicle icon too small. Boring interface.
Recommended? Yes

Comments: This thing is sweet. Got a great deal on it.

jackthejeep
jackthejeep's Reviews
07-12-2009, 03:43 AM
Price: $74.00
Pros: easy
Cons: bigger screen
Recommended? Yes

Comments: east to use...right out of the box! This is my seond one because my last one got stolen right out of my console one evening. Didn't lock my Jeep! silly me.

Won't travel without it

ktroth

ktroth's Reviews

03-26-2009, 10:27 PM
TomTom One XL
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Not the best for offroad but it does get me around town. mostly use it to keep track of how fast i'm going.

2500WJ
2500WJ's Reviews

02-17-2009, 11:27 PM
TomTom One XL
Price: $150.00
Recommended? Yes

Comments: The screen could be bigger, but decent nonetheless. Sometimes takes a minute or so to find satellites.

visa
visa's Reviews

01-10-2009, 11:38 PM
TomTom One XL
Price: $100.00
Recommended? Yes

Comments: needed............................................ .................................................. .................................................. .......

JVona
JVona's Reviews

12-26-2008, 11:44 PM
TomTom One XL
Price: $200.00
Recommended? Yes

Comments:

larson627
larson627's Reviews

12-12-2008, 09:58 PM
TomTom One XL
Price: $200.00
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Works good, I save Trail-head locations into it. sorta a pain in the *** to do though.

muddbog

muddbog's Reviews

12-10-2008, 10:18 PM
TomTom One XL
Price: $190.00
Recommended? Yes

Comments:

Snottus
Snottus's Reviews

10-23-2008, 07:43 AM
TomTom One XL
Price: $500.00
Recommended? Yes

Comments: The 3D Display and thus far flawless navigational assistance has brought me nothing but joy.

HAM
HAM's Reviews

10-02-2008, 01:50 AM
TomTom One XL
Price: $150.00
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Excellent product. Nice with the larger screen. If you are looking for accessories though the stores have more products for other units. you have to go online.

Red_
Red_'s Reviews

09-14-2008, 04:47 PM
TomTom One XL
Price: $128.00
Recommended? No

Comments: Great for highways, sucks off road. Needs to be hacked a bit to allow for topo maps and bread crumb trails

RollinThunder01
RollinThunder01's Reviews

09-04-2008, 01:45 PM
TomTom One XL
Price: $300.00
Recommended? Yes

Comments: GREAT GPS!!!! accurate directions. easy to use, no freeze ups. love it. Plus I can take it in all my cars with out a GPS

CTT1
CTT1's Reviews

08-22-2008, 10:05 AM
TomTom One XL
Price: $249.99
Recommended? No

Comments: Do like the wide screen and customizibility. Dont like some of the routes it plans for you. Can run you out of the way and in circles sometimes. Screen produces a lot of glare. Make sure the store you get it from has a decent return policy.