* 4-Watts of power
* Emergency channel 9.
* Digital power Signal Stength meter.
* CB/PA switch
* Squelch control
* Lock-in microphone connector.
* Installs easily into cars, trucks and RV's.
* External speaker and PA speaker jacks.
* 4-1/2' x 1-7/8' x 7-1/8' WHD.
Price: $20.00 Pros: Cheap and reliable Cons: none Recommended? Yes
Comments: After several Cobra 19's this is the radio that work for me, the A/C blower don't make noise on it, better selectivity and sensitivity then rather Cobra 19, It's cheap and work, the best bang for the buck.
Comments: Great radio. Crappy mic. I have beat the heck out of this radio and it rides around in a lifted jeep so it obviously gets shaken around just going to the grocery store. The mic went out pretty quick. Save yourself the trouble of being stuck and unable to communicate and get a quality mic right away.