Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Reviews > Audio, CB, & Electrical > CB & HAM Radios > Cobra 75 WX ST

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineToxic Brakes - 3000 PSI Braided Stainless Steel Brake LineCess Recovery Gear Snatch Tow Strap OffRoad @ ROCKRIDGE4WD

Cobra 75 WX ST Reviews, Ratings, Specs & Prices
Review Categories
Armor
  Bumpers
  Differential Guards
  Rocker Guards
  Roll Cages
  Skid Plates
Audio, CB, & Electrical
  Audio Players
  Batteries
  CB & HAM Radios
  GPS
  Speakers
Axles
  Axle Shafts
  Brakes
  Gears
  Hubs
  Lockers
  Steering
Body
  Body Lifts
  Consoles, Security & Storage
  Exterior Accessories
  Fender Flares
  Lighting, Lenses & Bulbs
  Roof Racks & Cargo Areas
  Tops
Engine
  Alternators
  Carburetors
  Chips
  Exhaust
  Headers
  Induction
  Internal Parts
  Motor Mounts
  Starters
  Throttle Body
Interior
  Gauges
  Misc
  Seats
Recovery
  Winch Cable and Hooks
  Winches
Suspension
  Complete Lift Kits
  Control Arms
  Shocks
  Springs
  Steering Stabilizers
  Track Bars
Tires & Wheels
  Tires
  Wheels
Transfer Case
  SYE Kits
  Transfer Cases
Transmissions
  Transmissions
Previous Product CB & HAM Radios Next Product

Cobra 75 WX ST

Email This Bookmark Print This Review      Find On: JCWhitney.com | 4wheelparts.com | 4wd.com | eBay.com
Rating:

Product Information

MSRP: $500.00
Average Price: $99.04
Manufacturer: Cobra
Recommended?
Yes: 327 / No: 4

40 channels, remote mount, Soundtracker, 10 NOAA weather channels, Dual Watch

SoundTracker®: The first patented technology that dramatically improves the transmission and reception of CB radio signals. The result is a cleaner, clearer sounding CB with more "powerful" transmissions and less static or noise on reception

40 CB & 10 Weather Channels: 10 Weather Channels. Complete access to all 40 Citizen Band Radio channels. 10 National Weather Channels (7 NOAA and 3 International) provide full coverage to keep you informed of weather conditions anywhere you go

Remote Mount System: Remote installation box installs out of sight under your dash and the quick disconnect allows removal of the handpiece for security or use in other vehicles.

Dual Watch and Full Channel Scan: Dual Watch allows simultaneous monitoring of any two preselected channels. Full Channel Scan allows you to scan all 40 channels

Instant Channel 19: Instant access to information Channel 19 with a single switch of a button.

Full-Featured LCD Display Panel: All the information you need is provided from this LCD display panel. Choose normal CB channel readout or five digit frequency display.

Tags
None

Login or Register to Add Review
Page 8 of 17 < 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 > Last »

Squeekster1
Squeekster1's Reviews
03-12-2010, 01:46 PM
Price: $70.00
Pros: Awesome size. Simple easy to use
Cons: Not aware of any.
Recommended? Yes

Comments: With all the controls in the mic, all that needs mounting is a small box. Easy to hide basically anywhere. Install is a snap, and with it out of the way, it is hidden from view. Less reasons for some jerk to break in.

thinko
thinko's Reviews
03-11-2010, 11:29 AM
Price: $100.00
Pros: Good Radio, all controls on handset
Cons: Power leads are short
Recommended? Yes

Comments: I purchased this CB radio a couple years ago because it takes up very little space and it has all of the controls conveniently integrated into the handset/speaker.

shadysailor
shadysailor's Reviews

02-27-2010, 12:46 PM
Price: $200.00
Pros: Simple all in one 'get r done' package.
Cons: None yet, haven't had the opportunity to use it on the trails yet.
Recommended? Yes

Comments: I got the cb along with the Ultramount, Versamount and Firestik II kit from Cooltech, I absolutely love it! I mounted the cb up near my radio, used the Versmount and it attached using the upper right radio screw. The cb is small enough that it doesn't get in the way, all controls on the handheld, great clarity and volume.

aaronislame
aaronislame's Reviews
02-16-2010, 04:18 AM
Price: $75.00
Pros: Compact design
Cons: None yet
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Love it, was concerned about the speaker not being loud enough, and it is plenty, unless you are driving at highway speeds with the top down.

ronsaun

ronsaun's Reviews
02-07-2010, 11:35 AM
Price: $129.00
Pros: easy install, hidden unit, well built
Cons: none so far
Recommended? Yes

Comments: i highly recommend this product

ronsaun

ronsaun's Reviews
02-07-2010, 11:33 AM
Price: $129.00
Pros: easy install, invisible unit, well built
Cons: none
Recommended? Yes

Comments: very nice. highly recommended.

hammer282
hammer282's Reviews
01-19-2010, 09:03 AM
Pros: Compact
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Stand by for more

Nashirak

Nashirak's Reviews
01-18-2010, 10:28 PM
Price: $99.95
Pros: Compact Easy to install Easy to use
Cons: None
Recommended? Yes

Comments: I got this radio as part of a package from rightchannelradios.com . I love it. I got mine with the 4ft Wilson flex and tail-light mount. Installation was a snap and keeps the space used to a minimum. I like how the controls are all on the handset, makes it easy to work with the functions and make whatever changes are needed.

Apples

Apples's Reviews
01-18-2010, 12:54 PM
Price: $83.00
Pros: Small Space
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Easy install, decent manual. Everything seems intuitive. Love the form factor

orange_rubi
orange_rubi's Reviews
01-16-2010, 10:55 PM
Price: $0.01
Pros: size - it's everything easily removable
Cons: no pa
Recommended? Yes

Comments: I like it - it comes out very quickly and other than my antenna there's no evidence of me having a cb when I leave the jeep which comes in handy because in AZ you can run 360+ days out of the year w/o at top

TexanGuy91
TexanGuy91's Reviews
01-12-2010, 08:14 PM
Price: $129.95
Pros: It is very easy to install and even easier to operate. Just like using a walkie talkie. Gets weather from NOAA just about anywhere and is very helpful.
Cons: It doesn't have a lot of features.
Recommended? Yes

Comments: I have had one in every vehicle I have ever owned because it is very easy to operate, mantain, and use. This CB radio is ideal for anyone who lacks the room for a radio and box, or anyone who wants a space saver that is still functional. They are reliable and I have yet to have one break on me.

Fizzle1979

Fizzle1979's Reviews
12-21-2009, 06:59 AM
Price: $99.00
Pros: Small Unit
Cons: Hard to Hear
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Nice small CB. Fits in my jeep good.

12/29/09 - My CB stopped making sounds. I think the speaker is broke. It still lights up and transmits and receives per the icons on the CB itself, but not sound. No longer suggest buying this.

jawest12

jawest12's Reviews
12-14-2009, 02:48 PM
Pros: Small size.
Recommended? Yes

Comments: It performs as expected. Had no issues with tuning in. Clear sound, good build quality.

OurayWK
OurayWK's Reviews
12-11-2009, 11:31 PM
Price: $125.00
Pros: Compact radio, very clean install in a WK which has no place to mount a bigger radio, weather channel, output for an external speaker
Cons: ok power, ok speaker for a quite interior like a WK
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Good radio for trail riding, difficult install but resulted in a really clean install with only the handset/mic visible.

wingsfansrule
wingsfansrule's Reviews
12-11-2009, 09:25 PM
Price: $80.00
Pros: small
Cons: not loud enough
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Like the size and ease of placement. Would use an external speaker if I could. Works great on the trail. not so great one the highway.

SkylinesSuck
SkylinesSuck's Reviews
11-29-2009, 10:55 AM
Price: $110.00
Pros: Compact, weather channels
Cons: tiny speaker
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Overall decent, but it needs an external speaker to be really effective.

Hepcat-Helm
Hepcat-Helm's Reviews
11-28-2009, 09:35 PM
Pros: Great space saver in a Wrangler
Recommended? Yes

Comments: The install was fairly straight forward and took about 3 hours total. The weather channels work well and the CB channels come in clear. Also installed the external speaker which was well worth the trouble. It is a simple CB that does a simple job when I am off road. Now I have space for a 2m/70cm ham rig.

Tom

TJ_Jerry

TJ_Jerry's Reviews
11-27-2009, 10:30 PM
Price: $88.00
Pros: compact / weather band
Cons: can't find any yet
Recommended? Yes

Comments: I picked this CB because if it's small size and I also found most reviews to be positive. It was very easy to install and I am pleased with it's performance. I may add an external speaker.

Update: I purchased a small external speaker now I have to say it is an excellent CB. The speaker was only $12.95. I find after using it for a couple of weeks that it performs as good as most other CB's I have owned.

lactrain
lactrain's Reviews
11-15-2009, 10:12 PM
Pros: Easily Portable
Cons: Range is minimum, and will require a external speaker.
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Easiy install, nice all in unit. Requires an external speaker and the range seems a bit short. Purchased it to be used off road while traveling in groups so dont see this as being a problem. Very Happy with this unit.

rybo

rybo's Reviews
10-17-2009, 04:59 PM
Pros: Easy access, easy to hide
Cons: small speaker, need external speaker
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Bought unit from ebay dealer, easy to install. Hard to hear the handset speaker

Page 8 of 17 < 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 > Last »