Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Reviews > Audio, CB, & Electrical > CB & HAM Radios > Cobra 75 WX ST

Savvy Aluminum Gas Tank SkidFS: Jeep Fog Light LED Bulbs! Several Brightness Options! Savvy/Currie Aluminum Control Arms

Cobra 75 WX ST Reviews, Ratings, Specs & Prices
Review Categories
Armor
  Bumpers
  Differential Guards
  Rocker Guards
  Roll Cages
  Skid Plates
Audio, CB, & Electrical
  Audio Players
  Batteries
  CB & HAM Radios
  GPS
  Speakers
Axles
  Axle Shafts
  Brakes
  Gears
  Hubs
  Lockers
  Steering
Body
  Body Lifts
  Consoles, Security & Storage
  Exterior Accessories
  Fender Flares
  Lighting, Lenses & Bulbs
  Roof Racks & Cargo Areas
  Tops
Engine
  Alternators
  Carburetors
  Chips
  Exhaust
  Headers
  Induction
  Internal Parts
  Motor Mounts
  Starters
  Throttle Body
Interior
  Gauges
  Misc
  Seats
Recovery
  Winch Cable and Hooks
  Winches
Suspension
  Complete Lift Kits
  Control Arms
  Shocks
  Springs
  Steering Stabilizers
  Track Bars
Tires & Wheels
  Tires
  Wheels
Transfer Case
  SYE Kits
  Transfer Cases
Transmissions
  Transmissions
Previous Product CB & HAM Radios Next Product

Cobra 75 WX ST

Email This Bookmark Print This Review      Find On: JCWhitney.com | 4wheelparts.com | 4wd.com | eBay.com
Rating:

Product Information

MSRP: $500.00
Average Price: $99.04
Manufacturer: Cobra
Recommended?
Yes: 327 / No: 4

40 channels, remote mount, Soundtracker, 10 NOAA weather channels, Dual Watch

SoundTracker®: The first patented technology that dramatically improves the transmission and reception of CB radio signals. The result is a cleaner, clearer sounding CB with more "powerful" transmissions and less static or noise on reception

40 CB & 10 Weather Channels: 10 Weather Channels. Complete access to all 40 Citizen Band Radio channels. 10 National Weather Channels (7 NOAA and 3 International) provide full coverage to keep you informed of weather conditions anywhere you go

Remote Mount System: Remote installation box installs out of sight under your dash and the quick disconnect allows removal of the handpiece for security or use in other vehicles.

Dual Watch and Full Channel Scan: Dual Watch allows simultaneous monitoring of any two preselected channels. Full Channel Scan allows you to scan all 40 channels

Instant Channel 19: Instant access to information Channel 19 with a single switch of a button.

Full-Featured LCD Display Panel: All the information you need is provided from this LCD display panel. Choose normal CB channel readout or five digit frequency display.

Tags
None

Login or Register to Add Review
Page 4 of 17 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 > Last »

L4ZRUS

L4ZRUS's Reviews
02-08-2012, 11:40 PM
Price: $130.00
Pros: Small, all the controls in the handheld, loud enough, no box to mount somewhere.
Cons: None so far
Recommended? Yes

Comments: It's a good CB. I was skeptical at first about it just being a handheld with no real box unit. But it works great and it can all be controlled right from the handheld. Easy to secure too since it is just the handheld.

bashepard

bashepard's Reviews
02-08-2012, 10:08 PM
Price: $85.00
Pros: Simple covert install
Cons: I think the first one i bought was a lemon.
Recommended? Yes

Comments: The first i bought from Amazon was a dud. However they replaced it and it works like gangbusters!

tigrlady
tigrlady's Reviews
01-26-2012, 10:04 PM
Price: $120.00
Pros: Fits well in a small space. I can also use in my RV.
Cons: none yet
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Just installed it. Will review more later.

tigrlady
tigrlady's Reviews
01-26-2012, 10:03 PM
Recommended? Yes

tigrlady
tigrlady's Reviews
01-26-2012, 09:58 PM
Recommended? Yes

Scribner
Scribner's Reviews
01-16-2012, 11:29 PM
Price: $50.00
Pros: Small,all in one,weather channels
Cons: sometimes quiet, expensive if new
Recommended? Yes

Comments: It's a perfect size to be fitted into a Grand Cherokee. I put it in between the outside and the inside of the center console and it works flawlessly.
The only con is that when you have the windows down,music turned up, and
going 15mph; it gets kind of hard to hear, but other than that perfect for what
I use it for. Another cool thing is that you can add a louder speaker for the return sound which would make you able to hear it in high noise situations.

Vinman
Vinman's Reviews
01-09-2012, 08:09 AM
Price: $130.00
Pros: All in one unit
Cons: Bigger handset than typical CB
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Great CB, my 2nd one over the years and would definitely purchase another.

SBpunk

SBpunk's Reviews
01-07-2012, 03:36 PM
Price: $100.00
Pros: Small and easy to use.
Cons: Cannot get it tuned correctly. Probably user error. No PA option
Recommended? Yes

Comments: The CB is great for jeeps w/ the limited space we have in the cab. I just cannot get mine tuned correctly to save my life. A PA option wouldve made it perfect.

phantomwood

phantomwood's Reviews
12-22-2011, 10:13 PM
Pros: Able to remove
Cons: none
Recommended? Yes

Comments: love it

carmannj
carmannj's Reviews
11-06-2011, 09:39 AM
Price: $86.00
Pros: Compact
Cons: None
Recommended? Yes

Comments: A great CB that takes up very little space in our JK. Great reception and has never failed me on the trail! I have put this model CB in my last 4 rigs without hesitation.

IdahoTJ
IdahoTJ's Reviews
11-03-2011, 11:09 PM
Price: $70.00
Pros: Weather on the trail, compact
Cons: none
Recommended? Yes

Comments: No big box, most all of it in the mic makes it easy to find a mounting location

Mickey_D

Mickey_D's Reviews
10-30-2011, 02:27 PM
Price: $129.00
Pros: Security, ease of use, multitude of features.
Cons: Poor audio when used in a noisy vehicle.
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Love it. The only down side is the need to use an external speaker. In a noisy Jeep like mine it's hard to hear what anyone is saying when the microphone (speaker) is hanging on the dash.

I love the security of being able to take 90% of the radio with me simply by unplugging the microphone.

MMCKEIG
MMCKEIG's Reviews
10-17-2011, 12:11 AM
Pros: Easy to install, Small, Great for security
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Great remote product, was able to remote mount it in the center console and have the connector come out in front of the console next to the cup holder.

LVCapo
LVCapo's Reviews
10-09-2011, 11:54 AM
Price: $170.00
Pros: Easy to install Nice features Takes up little space
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Paid $170 for the full kit (CB, coax cable, antenna, mount) @ $ Wheel Parts. Installation was quick and painless, except that the TerraFlex antenna mount doesnt fit correctly behind the spare tire (tire overhangs the mount, preventing you from installing the antenna).
Radio has good range and good sound, easy to work with.

jstone326

jstone326's Reviews

09-29-2011, 07:45 PM
Pros: Small, stowable, easy to use, good features
Cons: None so far
Recommended? Yes

Comments: This CB is awesome! The main reason I got it was because I was afraid someone would steal a regular CB if I had mounted because I always have the top/doors off. This CB is really easy to disconnect and stow the whole handset in the center console. The installation and setup was pretty easy too. It's nice that the box is so small, it makes finding a place to install it pretty easy.

B2CARPEN

B2CARPEN's Reviews
09-15-2011, 11:47 AM
Pros: Perfect size and function for the jeep
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Absolutely the best CB for the smaller sized jeep cabs. No big CB unit to mount or take up space, the Cobra 75WXST unit is tiny and can be thrown under the dash out of sight. Everything you need is right on the handset! Definitely happy with this product.

CMJ559

CMJ559's Reviews
09-04-2011, 07:23 PM
Price: $85.00
Pros: Doesn't take up much space and can be swapped over to another vehicle easily if the other vehicle has the remote connector box (Cobra AC 701)
Cons: No complaints so far.
Recommended? Yes

Comments: I'm happy with it. It may not have the range of some of the bigger cbs, however where I'm playing in the mountains you don't get to far out anyway unless your on a ridge. And I mainly got it to talk to others in the group if we get spread out.

commodore_dude

commodore_dude's Reviews
09-04-2011, 03:35 PM
Price: $96.00
Pros: Compact, lots of features
Cons: No PA, speaker isn't going to be audible at highway speeds with the top down or windows open.
Recommended? Yes

Comments: I purchased this due to the limited space available for electronics in TJs and LJs. So far I've found it to be perfect for trail use, and I've gotten some use out of the weather function as well. It gets a lot of flak for the speaker being too quiet, but I've found that it works great on the trail or in a Jeep with a hard top and full doors.

DuncsWK
DuncsWK's Reviews
08-26-2011, 01:32 PM
Price: $79.99
Pros: Small out of the way installation.
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Installation was easy, and it does the job that it needs to do.

Does what was advertised, no more, no less.

I paired it with a 4' Firestik Firefly.

MayRoll

MayRoll's Reviews

07-31-2011, 10:35 PM
Price: $110.00
Pros: Space Saving. Easy to remove from vehicle.
Cons: Weak speaker. No PA.
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Nice space saving CB with easy one hand operation. Although the internal speaker is too quiet and will require an external speaker. Especially when running at Hwy speeds without a top. Not as many feature as you'd expect from a full size unit.

Page 4 of 17 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 > Last »