Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Reviews > Audio, CB, & Electrical > CB & HAM Radios > Cobra 75 WX ST

Jeep LED Light Lights! OCONEE OFF-ROAD 706-534-9955RCV Axles at CCOR15 x 8 Black D-Window Steel Wheels Set of 4

Cobra 75 WX ST Reviews, Ratings, Specs & Prices
Review Categories
Armor
  Bumpers
  Differential Guards
  Rocker Guards
  Roll Cages
  Skid Plates
Audio, CB, & Electrical
  Audio Players
  Batteries
  CB & HAM Radios
  GPS
  Speakers
Axles
  Axle Shafts
  Brakes
  Gears
  Hubs
  Lockers
  Steering
Body
  Body Lifts
  Consoles, Security & Storage
  Exterior Accessories
  Fender Flares
  Lighting, Lenses & Bulbs
  Roof Racks & Cargo Areas
  Tops
Engine
  Alternators
  Carburetors
  Chips
  Exhaust
  Headers
  Induction
  Internal Parts
  Motor Mounts
  Starters
  Throttle Body
Interior
  Gauges
  Misc
  Seats
Recovery
  Winch Cable and Hooks
  Winches
Suspension
  Complete Lift Kits
  Control Arms
  Shocks
  Springs
  Steering Stabilizers
  Track Bars
Tires & Wheels
  Tires
  Wheels
Transfer Case
  SYE Kits
  Transfer Cases
Transmissions
  Transmissions
Previous Product CB & HAM Radios Next Product

Cobra 75 WX ST

Email This Bookmark Print This Review      Find On: JCWhitney.com | 4wheelparts.com | 4wd.com | eBay.com
Rating:

Product Information

MSRP: $500.00
Average Price: $99.04
Manufacturer: Cobra
Recommended?
Yes: 327 / No: 4

40 channels, remote mount, Soundtracker, 10 NOAA weather channels, Dual Watch

SoundTracker®: The first patented technology that dramatically improves the transmission and reception of CB radio signals. The result is a cleaner, clearer sounding CB with more "powerful" transmissions and less static or noise on reception

40 CB & 10 Weather Channels: 10 Weather Channels. Complete access to all 40 Citizen Band Radio channels. 10 National Weather Channels (7 NOAA and 3 International) provide full coverage to keep you informed of weather conditions anywhere you go

Remote Mount System: Remote installation box installs out of sight under your dash and the quick disconnect allows removal of the handpiece for security or use in other vehicles.

Dual Watch and Full Channel Scan: Dual Watch allows simultaneous monitoring of any two preselected channels. Full Channel Scan allows you to scan all 40 channels

Instant Channel 19: Instant access to information Channel 19 with a single switch of a button.

Full-Featured LCD Display Panel: All the information you need is provided from this LCD display panel. Choose normal CB channel readout or five digit frequency display.

Tags
None

Login or Register to Add Review
Page 3 of 17 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 > Last »

WAjeeper1292
WAjeeper1292's Reviews
09-24-2012, 04:07 PM
Price: $130.00
Pros: Soudtracker feature is great, very dependable, a lot of channels and NOAA weather
Cons: No P/A function
Recommended? Yes

Comments: This CB is great if you only need a CB. It can communicate with others perfectly and the soundtracker function cuts the static tremendously. I just wish I could hook up a P/A system to it.

TNJeeeper
TNJeeeper's Reviews
09-18-2012, 07:12 AM
Price: $210.00
Pros: Easily removable, doesn't take up much room, clear, loud
Cons: Haven't really found a place to mount handset.
Recommended? Yes

Comments: I like the cb. It's compact, but I have yet to find a place to mount the handset. I usually just ride with it in my lap. Although a little pricey, I like it.

Damtall55
Damtall55's Reviews
08-20-2012, 04:54 PM
Price: $99.99
Pros: Everything is in the mic.
Cons: Not very loud on opoen highway. Can add speaker.
Recommended? Yes

Comments: I love the fact that it is very compact. Everything is the mic. Quick search for Channels 9 and 19. Saves 4 other channels. Has 10 weather channels also. A speaker can be added to the system. Compact and rugged (I have dropped it twice). Stores away nicely in the center console.

SimmonsSahara

SimmonsSahara's Reviews
08-14-2012, 03:35 PM
Price: $90.00
Pros: Compact
Cons: None
Recommended? Yes

Comments: All in the control of my hand

hallsofstone

hallsofstone's Reviews

08-14-2012, 10:38 AM
Price: $50.00
Pros: Small, well built, removable
Cons: not loud
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Fits anywhere and works great. Removable to prevent theft. Tunes well, and transmits very strong. Great for a trail rider. Was in my Civic, then my Explorer, then my YJ, and now my TJ. Buy one and you won't regret it.

RDavi
RDavi's Reviews
08-12-2012, 08:03 PM
Price: $81.00
Pros: Size, install locations, ability to lock up the hand set
Cons: Need to add external speaker to make it really useful
Recommended? Yes

Comments: This is the second one of these I have owned. The first was stolen when I parked in front of my house and did not hide it. I really like this unit. I mounted it in my old radio location next to my Clinometer Gauge. I get good reception with it paired to my old K40 antenna, and us an external Speaker mounted about the driver role bar. Looking to upgrade my antenna to a Firestick.

ebruce
ebruce's Reviews
08-09-2012, 11:02 AM
Price: $100.00
Pros: Compact, all controls on handset
Cons: Handpiece plastic will react to chemicals in air freshener
Recommended? Yes

Comments: I have had this CB for over 10 years with no problems.

CloakedLJ

CloakedLJ's Reviews
07-25-2012, 02:36 PM
Pros: Very compact
Cons: Requires an external speaker
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Excellent unit with a very compact design that fits well in the limited space of a TJ interior. Unit preforms good. Only drawback is the speaker on the unit is barely addiquite. The use of an externaly mounted speaker is highly recomended.

GunHo198
GunHo198's Reviews
06-05-2012, 07:19 PM
Price: $99.00
Pros: Small, Has weather band and scan.
Cons: None
Recommended? Yes

Comments: GREAT CB!
BUY one NOW!!!

There Awsome! I love mine as it's really cool!

tweenerlj
tweenerlj's Reviews
05-29-2012, 11:50 AM
Price: $49.00
Pros: price size
Cons: needs external speaker
Recommended? Yes

Comments: works for me

skyjackedjeep
skyjackedjeep's Reviews
05-22-2012, 01:19 PM
Price: $175.00
Pros: Small radio box easy to hide under the dash, Buttons are on the handset which is great.
Cons: It doesnt have squelch and gain control like most mid/larger size cobras.
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Its a great radio for a jeep in my opinion, small and easy to mount behind the dash with all the controls right on the handset. I use it with both an 8 foot steel whip for highway and some trailing, but mostly just a 3 foot firestick because its easier to navigate with and take off.

11RUBICON

11RUBICON's Reviews
04-27-2012, 05:59 PM
Price: $99.00
Pros: EVERYTHING YOU NEED IN A SMALL PACKAGE
Cons: SHOULD COME WITH AN EXTERNAL SPEAKER
Recommended? Yes

Comments: THIS IS A GREAT CB FOR THOSE WHO NEED SOMETHING SMALL, I HAVE HAD MINE FOR 8 YEARS NOW AND HAVE HAD NO ISSUES WITH IT. I DO RECOMMEND GETTING AN EXTERNAL SPEAKER FOR IT.

phottomatt

phottomatt's Reviews
04-17-2012, 09:29 AM
Price: $40.00
Pros: Small, easy to use, al basic functions including weather.
Cons: Hand piece quick disconnect is a little tricky to attach.
Recommended? Yes

Comments: This CB has unlimited potential when looking for a place to mount it. I chose to mount it under the console with the mic jack right behind the cup holder. It is well concealed and out of the way when not in use.

ColdWeatherTJ
ColdWeatherTJ's Reviews
04-13-2012, 07:26 PM
Pros: compact
Cons: needs an auxilary speaker
Recommended? Yes

Comments: good CB for trail use, but not a lot of range

LeadDog

LeadDog's Reviews
04-08-2012, 09:08 PM
Pros: -Easy to remove when not required. -Easy to use when on the trail.
Cons: Have to mount the unit that connects the radio to the antenna.
Recommended? Yes

Comments: I bought this CB because it can easily be removed from the Jeep. There is a unit that sits between the handheld unit and the antenna that is required. I have yet to find a convenient place to secure this, so I remove that too when not in use.

Other than the small box that connect to the antenna, I am very happy with this CB. I haven't used it much, but when I have I've been very satisfied with its performance.

Butterbuddha

Butterbuddha's Reviews
03-15-2012, 12:59 AM
Price: $199.00
Pros: Tiny, easy to store and keep out of the way!
Cons: Not very loud
Recommended? Yes

Comments: This thing is perfect for most Jeepers needs. It stores completely away to avoid theft, and is very unobtrusive when it is out! Its not the loudest CB in the biz, but considering most use is exclusive to the trails, its perfect!

AppleDevKevinG
AppleDevKevinG's Reviews
03-11-2012, 12:38 PM
Price: $170.00
Pros: High quality
Cons: none
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Extremely high quality radio! This radio installs easily and i would buy another if i had to!

eumel789

eumel789's Reviews
03-03-2012, 09:48 AM
Price: $125.00
Pros: always out of the way, easy to take out and move to other vehicle
Cons: takes a little to get used to, because all the controls are "in your hand".
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Using two K-40s 49" center load 3,500W on the jeep, firestick on the car.
Installed second "box" on other car; easy switch with just one cord to connect!

IDRIS

IDRIS's Reviews
03-02-2012, 06:15 PM
Price: $105.00
Pros: Compact, easy to install, good features.
Cons: Short wires on a JK install, unless you drill. Not very loud speaker.
Recommended? Yes

Comments: The handheld unit has all the functions on it that you would find on a small or midsize box. The controls have a nice feel that lets you operate it by touch, while still watching the road. The display is small, but if you mount it on the left A-pillar you can see it quite easily. This also helps with the audio aspect, but a satellite speaker is probably a good idea.

The cons of mounting it where I did (being reluctant to drill through the firewall) are that you have to be creative in routing the power wires, and you need to extend the positive wire to reach the battery on the other side of the vehicle. I routed the wires around the A-pillar in the space between the door seal and body, then through the void at the base of the A-pillar, and into the engine bay... where I ran out of wire trying to cross to the battery. A wire nut and some left over 12-gauge insulated residential wiring solved my problem. The negative lead, I just attached on a bolt on the left side of the vehicle.

PatriotWhite21
PatriotWhite21's Reviews
02-25-2012, 09:13 PM
Price: $60.00
Pros: good for what I need it for
Cons: not very powerfull, no upgrade parts avaliable
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Work for my needs, was a good price, very satisfied with the purchase.
Bought off of Ebay

Page 3 of 17 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 > Last »