All the great features you expect from Cobra with
a great New Look

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
Price $100
Rating 5
Recommended yes

Comments: this is a great cb, but due to the large size its kind of hard to find a good place to mount it in a jeep

#5 ·
Price $100
Rating 5
Recommended yes

Comments: Cobra is a great manufacturer and this system works very well..

#7 ·
Price $125
Rating 5
Recommended yes

Comments: get a cobra, get it tweeked and peaked, put a decent antenna behind it and never look back. I use a tuffy overhead for mine.

#9 ·
Price $99
Rating 5
Recommended no

Comments: Good to Go. Transmit with a 8' whip on bumperette. Separate swr meter (RS) to ensure calibration.
Purchased 1995, price has remained constant, but Cobra now a foreign owned entity, so wouldn't buy now.

#13 ·
Price $41
Rating 3
Recommended yes

Comments: Well mine is a 29LTD Classic. it's been tweaked and really gets out there. Just got it. Not installed permantly yet.

#16 ·
Price $120
Rating 5
Recommended yes

Comments: Well i bought this Radio from a retired Trucker on ebay for less than it would be new. Sure i could have got a plain jane radio for 40 bucks, but this one has a built in SWR meter. This really helps me because im not always in the same vehicle for long. Its a radio with a retro look to it, and it works well.

#17 ·
Rating 4
Recommended yes

Comments: This product is great. Love the look and function. It's great when you live around an area with a lot of truck traffic.

#18 ·
Price $150
Rating 4
Recommended yes

Comments: needs a good antenna to get the best signal. Noise filters are great. Reccommend getting a different mike that it comes with as the stock one is cheap and distorts your voice. I also reccommend if you hard wire to do a positive and negative on the battery for the cleanest power with the least engine noise.

#23 ·
Rating 5
Recommended yes

Comments: I've had the cb for a very long time. It has always got the job done and the best part is that its a hand-me-down, so it was free.

#25 ·
Price $129.99
Rating 4
Recommended yes

Comments: Nice product. Has some issue with its regain, wayyy sensitive. However has excellent rx/tx with a firestik or whip antenna!

#26 ·
Price $98
Rating 5
Recommended yes

Comments: One word-Great, easy install and works great. Can pick up anything on the trails and off the trails

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.