Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Reviews > Recovery > Winch Cable and Hooks > Kevins Off Road ZJ Radiator Support

FS: Jeep Fog Light LED Bulbs! Several Brightness Options! Stainless Steel Door Hinge PinsPoly Door Hinge Bushings

Kevins Off Road ZJ Radiator Support Reviews, Ratings, Specs & Prices
Review Categories
Armor
  Bumpers
  Differential Guards
  Rocker Guards
  Roll Cages
  Skid Plates
Audio, CB, & Electrical
  Audio Players
  Batteries
  CB & HAM Radios
  GPS
  Speakers
Axles
  Axle Shafts
  Brakes
  Gears
  Hubs
  Lockers
  Steering
Body
  Body Lifts
  Consoles, Security & Storage
  Exterior Accessories
  Fender Flares
  Lighting, Lenses & Bulbs
  Roof Racks & Cargo Areas
  Tops
Engine
  Alternators
  Carburetors
  Chips
  Exhaust
  Headers
  Induction
  Internal Parts
  Motor Mounts
  Starters
  Throttle Body
Interior
  Gauges
  Misc
  Seats
Recovery
  Winch Cable and Hooks
  Winches
Suspension
  Complete Lift Kits
  Control Arms
  Shocks
  Springs
  Steering Stabilizers
  Track Bars
Tires & Wheels
  Tires
  Wheels
Transfer Case
  SYE Kits
  Transfer Cases
Transmissions
  Transmissions
Previous Product Winch Cable and Hooks Next Product

Kevins Off Road ZJ Radiator Support

Email This Bookmark Print This Review      Find On: JCWhitney.com | 4wheelparts.com | 4wd.com | eBay.com
Rating:

Product Information

MSRP: $150.00
Average Price: $143.83
Manufacturer: Kevins Off Road
Recommended?
Yes: 12 / No: 0

This radiator Support is a direct replacement for the stock support on 93-98 Grands. It comes with all the hardware and is a one piece design with two strong eyelits. These eyelits can hold D-ring clevises for a front tow point.

Tags
None

Login or Register to Add Review

zRoxxah
zRoxxah's Reviews
09-19-2013, 04:12 AM
Price: $178.00
Pros: Strong, reliable, looks good. TOW HOOKS1!
Cons: when i first got it, it didn't fit and they forgot my d-rings.
Recommended? Yes

Comments: get if you don't have up country/tow points on your zj

Myusername1674

Web Wheeler
Myusername1674's Reviews
10-22-2012, 03:25 AM
Price: $169.00
Pros: Reliable front d-ring points.
Cons: Non as of yet.
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Got the KOR radiator support. Have heard many good things and reviews, never anything bad. Haven't had a chance to field test it as i haven't had a need as of yet. I'm sure I will soon enough though.

DeansWings

DeansWings's Reviews
02-18-2012, 10:17 PM
Price: $160.00
Pros: Cheap solution to tow points and low-profile yet stronger rad support
Cons: Doesn't time travel
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Good stuff. Kev shipped this to me 20 minutes after ordering

frankenjeep

frankenjeep's Reviews
02-19-2011, 06:27 PM
Price: $100.00
Pros: awesome clearance from approach angle place to use as recovery points for screw pin shackels.
Cons: ur gonna have to remove ur bumper to install
Recommended? Yes

Comments: just got to say once again kevens is king... wish hed open a franchise in colorado.

98jeepzj
98jeepzj's Reviews

01-13-2011, 11:46 PM
Price: $165.00
Pros: Good way to add recovery point to front of zj. D rings hold straps better then hooks. Easy install
Cons: Factory washers are to small, bumper doesn't connect on bottem.
Recommended? Yes

Comments: The radiator support is a great way to add front tow points to your grand. It has holes perfect for 3/4 D rings and IMO they're better then just hooks.

On the install I noticed the washers are just too small for the holes, I went to sears and bought 8 larger sized washers. I still used the washers supplied too, I did bolt small l washer then large washer then put it threw the hole. I also put the net end on the outside instead of on the in. After that the install went pretty smoothly. Although when you take off the stock lower radiator support you loose where the bottem of the bumper attachs to it causeing it to be a little loose. For mine because I wanted to keep the bumper from knocking around I use 3 self tapping screws across the bottem and the bumper sits nice and snug. It does add about 2-3" of ground clearance in the front too!

For the cutting to be able to use the d rings I used a saw-zall and just cut the whole bar that goes up and down infront of where the D rings go and left the rest it looks pretty good, just gotta do a little sanding to smooth out the edges.

Overall I'm happy with the product, its good to know that when I get stick I have a secure spot to get pulled out from and not have to use my axle.

94chb

94chb's Reviews
03-21-2010, 02:00 PM
Price: $179.00
Pros: works great, fits perfect, nice and tight
Cons: hardware that came with it is no good, bolts break, and washers are to small
Recommended? Yes

Comments: i purchased the kevins off-road radiator tow support and installed it recently on my 97 grand cherokee, well the hardware that came with it was crap during the install of tightening the bolt the washers were to small and half of the washer would go into the groove and cause the bolt to bend then snap, so i went to my local hardware store and got a bigger washer and some grade 8 bolts after that everything came together great and i have used it several times.

pstack3315

pstack3315's Reviews
09-29-2009, 01:34 PM
Price: $100.00
Pros: everything included. bought it used
Cons: nothing yet
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Bought it from a forum member. Havent used it...yet

_Kyle_

_Kyle_'s Reviews

03-19-2009, 09:54 PM
Price: $135.00
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Good product, does what it's supposed to. The D-ring mounting tabs could be a little thicker since they like to bend, but you can always beef them up.

rmtomasin
rmtomasin's Reviews

11-30-2008, 02:11 PM
Price: $150.00
Recommended? Yes

Comments: One of my best buys for the jeep yet has saved me in many stuck situations and others that got stuck, this thing is so stong would definatly buy it again

Funk1974
Funk1974's Reviews

10-11-2008, 12:09 AM
Price: $140.00
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Not a better radiator support out there, in this price range.Way better than factory tow hooks.

BLACKzj52
BLACKzj52's Reviews

06-30-2008, 02:25 PM
Price: $130.00
Recommended? Yes

Comments: beefy as heck. install went rather smooth. ordered thru kolak and got a discount

li'l jeep

Always a Pirate
li'l jeep's Reviews

06-20-2008, 10:13 PM
Price: $120.00
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Great product! Top of the line, strong and durable. Has already paid for itself in a few stucks.