Price $200
Rating 4
Average Price $133.34
Manufacturer Warn
Recommended Yes: 4 / No: 0

25 years old, still working like NEW!

#2 ·
Rating 4
Pros I've had the winch 24 years. Hard to believe it's a 6K winch!
Cons My only problem with the winch is that I failed to keep good electrical connections. Fix the connections, back to working like it always has!
Recommended yes

Comments: Bought the winch new in Nov'84. It rode 280K miles on the front of a Toy truck. Has worked first time every time when I did my part. Have to keep good electrical connections. Pulls well, hard to believe it's only 6K!

#4 ·
Price $0.01
Pros Light weight and little electrical draw.
Cons Not the most powerfull of winches.
Recommended yes

Comments: I installed the M6000 winch because it was given to me and I believe it will work for the challenges that I put it up against. Do not plan on pulling other people out especially anything bigger than a jeep.

#5 ·
Price $200
Rating 5
Pros Quality Warn reputation
Enough a** for a Jeep
Cons None
Recommended yes

Comments: When I bought my '04 TJ in '08 used it already was outfitted w/ this unit.

Despite being rated up to only 6k lbs, this winch has never failed to pull me or my fellow TJ driving buddies out of a go-nowhere situation.

Being rated up to only 6k lbs, I always wheel w/ a snatch block & a tree saver in the event that a straight pull from this modest model can't get the job done alone . . . have yet to need 'em.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.