Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Reviews > Recovery > Winches > Barricade - Barricade 9500lb Winch

Savvy/Currie Aluminum Control ArmsRockridge 4WD IS Taking Zone Offroad Suspension Lift Kits ZONE 4.25" combo lift for TJ available at Rockridge4w

Barricade - Barricade 9500lb Winch Reviews, Ratings, Specs & Prices
Review Categories
Armor
  Bumpers
  Differential Guards
  Rocker Guards
  Roll Cages
  Skid Plates
Audio, CB, & Electrical
  Audio Players
  Batteries
  CB & HAM Radios
  GPS
  Speakers
Axles
  Axle Shafts
  Brakes
  Gears
  Hubs
  Lockers
  Steering
Body
  Body Lifts
  Consoles, Security & Storage
  Exterior Accessories
  Fender Flares
  Lighting, Lenses & Bulbs
  Roof Racks & Cargo Areas
  Tops
Engine
  Alternators
  Carburetors
  Chips
  Exhaust
  Headers
  Induction
  Internal Parts
  Motor Mounts
  Starters
  Throttle Body
Interior
  Gauges
  Misc
  Seats
Recovery
  Winch Cable and Hooks
  Winches
Suspension
  Complete Lift Kits
  Control Arms
  Shocks
  Springs
  Steering Stabilizers
  Track Bars
Tires & Wheels
  Tires
  Wheels
Transfer Case
  SYE Kits
  Transfer Cases
Transmissions
  Transmissions
Previous Product Winches Next Product

Barricade - Barricade 9500lb Winch

Email This Bookmark Print This Review      Find On: JCWhitney.com | 4wheelparts.com | 4wd.com | eBay.com
Rating:

Product Information

MSRP: $329.99
Average Price: $279.00
Manufacturer: Barricade
Recommended?
Yes: 1 / No: 0
Company Website: http://www.extremeterrain.com/barricade-9500lb-winch-j100204.html

The MSRP is $329.99 but if you go through ExtremeTerrain.com, you pay $299.99 with free shipping. Best bang for your buck in my opinion. It's easy to install depending on your bumper/winch plate and wiring it simple though my only complaint is it didn't come with product specific details/wiring instructions. I wired it wrong the first time because I didn't realize the bottom had the ground terminal, I thought the negative terminal at the top of the winch was what you were suppose to run the ground off of. WHOOPSIE...once I got that fixed, she worked perfectly!

I expect this winch to be extremely reliable when i need it off-roading.

I recommend this winch

Tags
None

Login or Register to Add Review

1chance
1chance's Reviews

08-31-2014, 03:13 AM
Price: $279.00
Pros: Price, seems to be of decent quality, quick delivery
Cons: Installation instructions are very minimal but it was easy enough to figure out.
Recommended? Yes

Comments: I bought this on sale this week along with the Barricade HD bumper. I took it out today and gave it it's first test pull which did absolutely fine. It puledl me across flat ground with tires locked up and my buddy out of a nice mud hole I am very happy with the price and quality of this winch so far. Time will tell all. Can't beat the price.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.