ZJ Install - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Technical Discussions > Electrical, Audio, GPS, & 2-Way Radio > ZJ Install

The Original 3/8" Ruffstuff Diff Cover!Ruffstuff 3 Link Kit!The Ruffstuff Optima Battery Box!

Unread 09-17-2002, 03:02 PM   #1
luken18r
2012 JK Wrangler 

ZJ Install

im going to be putting a new deck into my ZJ, is there anything that should throw me off, like hidden screws or disposable clamps or the like?

luken18r is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-25-2002, 08:37 PM   #2
digitalj

Zj's are so easy. I just ran a whole system in mine. Take off the top dash and the case around the radio and air control. So much room for wires.
digitalj is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-26-2002, 08:31 AM   #3
FloridaXJ

Question

Do you have the Infinity system in yours? If you do theres two different ways to install the head unit.
Unread 09-26-2002, 09:15 AM   #4
luken18r
2012 JK Wrangler 

i did the install last weekend. was a piece of cake. took the dash apart, unscrewed the two bolts, spliced the harness and viola, new deck
luken18r is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-26-2002, 09:50 AM   #5
digitalj

ya i had the inf system in it. I had to run new wires because i put some rockford comp with tweeters. It was not that hard. I still need to remove the factory amps but im getting lazy.
digitalj is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.