xmradio - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Technical Discussions > Electrical, Audio, GPS, & 2-Way Radio > xmradio

ZONE 4.25" combo lift for TJ available at Rockridge4wROCKRIDGE4WD Introduces a NEW Jeep Wrangler JK *led* tail ANOTHER Rockridge4wd Creation!! Spare Tire Carrier Delete

Unread 10-14-2002, 10:52 PM   #1
firejeep33
2006 TJ Wrangler 

xmradio

idont konw if this question has been asked but i was wondering if anyone out there has purchased or know someone who has xm radio i have a sony xplod radio and it isxm equpt and just wondering if it is worth purchasing

Unread 10-14-2002, 11:10 PM   #2
GASPEDDLER

XM

hi firejeep, i've had my pioneer add-on unit in my super duty for about 4 months now.
my part of the world has a limited amount of radio stations to choose from, so it was an easy choice for me.
i'm also a news junkie and with xm i can listen to the fox news channel while on the road.
the signal coverage is exceptional, unless your stuck at red light under an overpass. i recently took a fishing trip down to tampico mexico, which is about 350 miles south of the southern most tip of texas. guess what-no interuption in service, hell i never missed a single word out of bill o'reilly's mouth while i was down there.
tons of tunes as well, 80's, country, rock, and of course the nascar channel (ch. 144).

hth
GASPEDDLER is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.