XJ Speaker install Layout - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Technical Discussions > Electrical, Audio, GPS, & 2-Way Radio > XJ Speaker install Layout

Rough Country Deals at JeepHut.comSave at JeepHut on Smittybilt Soft topsUp to $75 Cash Back on Your ARB Fridge Freezer Purchase

Unread 10-05-2010, 02:52 PM   #1
Notsewfast
2000 XJ Cherokee 

XJ Speaker install Layout

I'm in the process of a soundsystem upgrade, I was able to but an Infinity Basslink for $80 and have a new head unit, front component speakers, and amp.

For now i'll be leaving the stock headliner speakers in plce & plan to upgrade soon.

I wanted to check that i have my wiring down, so i figured I'd post a layout i came up with and let you experts give me the go-ahead.

If its not obvious, the 4 channel amp will be mounted under my driver's seat.

Any suggestions would be helpful!

* Looking at the image on the forum, its hard to tell what the stars next to the amp & sub are, they say 'ground'
**Also the label before the amp on the orange (power) wire is 'distributor'.
***AND the label in between the mids & tweeters is 'crossover'

Notsewfast is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
cherokee , speakers , wiring

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.