Wrangler Sound System Write-Up (Long, with pictures) - Page 3 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Technical Discussions > Electrical, Audio, GPS, & 2-Way Radio > Wrangler Sound System Write-Up (Long, with pictures)

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineRubicon Express Suspensions from CCOR 706-207-4140Smittybilt Hard Tops @ Oconee Off-Road! 706-534-9955

Unread 03-30-2011, 09:48 PM   #31
RoverJeep90
1990 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedneckJacob View Post
I wanna run a tonneau but cant decide if i should spend the 60 dollars for one? Or make one outta the plywood i have in my garage?!
For the amount of fabrication time you'd spend making the wooden tonneau cover, I wouldn't even bother. $60 is a decent chunk of change, but that custom cover's going to be a weekend's work if you want it to look nice. Check out the classifieds for used ones. I've definitely seen them before.

Sony CDX-GT300 | Kicker ZX500.1 | Kicker ZX350.4 | Kicker ZX200.2 | Kicker L5 Solobaric Sub | Kicker 6x9's | Apline 6.5's | Boston 4x6's
Truckstop CB Antenna | Class 3 Hitch
RoverJeep90 is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.