Wrangler Sound System Write-Up (Long, with pictures) - Page 3 - JeepForum.com

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #31 of 31 Old 03-30-2011, 09:48 PM Thread Starter
1990 YJ Wrangler 
Originally Posted by RedneckJacob View Post
I wanna run a tonneau but cant decide if i should spend the 60 dollars for one? Or make one outta the plywood i have in my garage?!
For the amount of fabrication time you'd spend making the wooden tonneau cover, I wouldn't even bother. $60 is a decent chunk of change, but that custom cover's going to be a weekend's work if you want it to look nice. Check out the classifieds for used ones. I've definitely seen them before.

1990 Red YJ 2.54 L (Rebuilt) 5 Speed with 94 rollbar | Dynomax Exhaust | Luk Clutch
2.5" Old Man Emu over 31x10.50 BFG MTs on 15x8 AR 767s | 1" Daystar Body Lift
Two Tops | Full and Half Doors | KC Daylighters | Hella 5500 | OME Steering Stabiliser
Sony CDX-GT300 | Kicker ZX500.1 | Kicker ZX350.4 | Kicker ZX200.2 | Kicker L5 Solobaric Sub | Kicker 6x9's | Apline 6.5's | Boston 4x6's
Truckstop CB Antenna | Class 3 Hitch
Sponsored Links

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.

Email Address:

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.