WJ Double Din Radio installation help - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Technical Discussions > Electrical, Audio, GPS, & 2-Way Radio > WJ Double Din Radio installation help

Attention to the TJ owners 1996-2006 NEW LED LIGHT OPTIONSBds fox ipf 2.0 racing series shocks now available at rockFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye Kit

Unread 10-14-2013, 05:42 PM   #1
Pyronius
2001 WJ 

WJ Double Din Radio installation help

Hey guys. I'm new to Jeeps and vehicles in general, and wanted to ask around for some help here. I'm wanting to install this radio (http://www.ebay.com/bhp/pioneer-avh-x1500) in my 2001 Grand Cherokee Limited. How would I install it while keeping the dash looking good? The only install I've seen that looks any good was this one here. Was it a custom job, or is there some sort of trim kit somewhere? Thanks for the help.

jeepradio2.jpg

Pyronius is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.