I cleaned up everything for the most part. Last thing to do is get some of that black plastic wire insulation and cover up the wires.
I like the project box from radio shack. It really hid most of the wiring that I didnt want sticking out.
The switches I bought would light up when I turned the lights on. Just a cool feature.
After finishing the setup i realized I didnt really like where i put the relays. (on the outside of the project box). I will probably move them eventually but for now everything looks good and running well.
Here are some pictures of pretty much the finished product and of my steering wheel that id like to share.