10-16-2009, 09:43 AM
Join Date: Aug 2005
Does anyone sell a wire harnes for a trailer that plugs inline on a 1989 jeep wrangler or do I have to splice wires to do it?
10-16-2009, 01:20 PM
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Austin, Texas
Splicing is cake. I wouldn't waste money on a plug-n-play unit anyhow. In the TJ, everything is right there. Just remember you can't tow much.
Sir G. Cal - 2k Sahara TJ Living and loving on borrowed time. Life with Multiple Sclerosis.
My MS/Life blog, Audio and Electronic write-ups, project how-tos, pictures, stories, and more.
Originally Posted by
If you can't take a nano-second to press shift/period/etc. and make proper sentences and paragraphs, I don't know if I can take a few minutes to respond to your topics... It doesn't have to be perfect by any means, but a little effort goes a long way.
- Stereos, CB & HAM Radios, GPS, & Electrical. wire harness new in old (2 replies)
- Stereos, CB & HAM Radios, GPS, & Electrical. 1989 Jeep Cherokee - Head-Unit -> Amplifier wire run path? (4 replies)
- Stereos, CB & HAM Radios, GPS, & Electrical. VIC Wire Harness? (6 replies)
- Stereos, CB & HAM Radios, GPS, & Electrical. What is this wire harness for?? (1 replies)
- Stereos, CB & HAM Radios, GPS, & Electrical. Which Wire Harness??? (2 replies)