wheres the "showoff your setup" thread TJ version? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Technical Discussions > Electrical, Audio, GPS, & 2-Way Radio > wheres the "showoff your setup" thread TJ version?

~Artec JK 1 TON SWAP~Engo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shippMagnaflow SS Cat Back Exhaust System, Street, High Clearan

Unread 02-20-2008, 08:02 PM   #1
orangez
2003 TJ Wrangler 

wheres the "showoff your setup" thread TJ version?

anyone have this link saved? I had tons of TJ links saved and I thought I would never get one so i deleted them all. Now it looks like i MAY be getting one on friday. anyways, I'm just trying to re-stock my favorites list.

Quote:
Originally Posted by boonethelunkerl View Post
now all i need to do is learn how to work on my own stuff, that is prolly 5-10 years down the road though
orangez is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-22-2008, 07:51 AM   #2
SirGCal

Right here: http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/search.php

Living and loving on borrowed time. Life with Multiple Sclerosis. My MS/Life blog, Audio and Electronic write-ups, project how-tos, pictures, stories, and more.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirGCal
If you can't take a nano-second to press shift/period/etc. and make proper sentences and paragraphs, I don't know if I can take a few minutes to respond to your topics... It doesn't have to be perfect by any means, but a little effort goes a long way.
SirGCal is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-22-2008, 08:10 PM   #3
orangez
2003 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirGCal View Post
i tried that but i dont know how the title of it was worded.

Quote:
now all i need to do is learn how to work on my own stuff, that is prolly 5-10 years down the road though
Unread 02-23-2008, 06:01 AM   #4
SirGCal

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangez View Post
i tried that but i dont know how the title of it was worded.

Sorry, I couldn't resist... There isn't one just for TJs that I know of. You could search for individual setups or Wrangler setups or something like that. But there is no 'TJ Systems' thread that I've seen other than the countless show-off this or that threads out there but again, they aren't together or focused.

Living and loving on borrowed time. Life with Multiple Sclerosis. My MS/Life blog, Audio and Electronic write-ups, project how-tos, pictures, stories, and more.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirGCal
If you can't take a nano-second to press shift/period/etc. and make proper sentences and paragraphs, I don't know if I can take a few minutes to respond to your topics... It doesn't have to be perfect by any means, but a little effort goes a long way.
SirGCal is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-23-2008, 08:07 PM   #5
orangez
2003 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirGCal View Post

Sorry, I couldn't resist... There isn't one just for TJs that I know of. You could search for individual setups or Wrangler setups or something like that. But there is no 'TJ Systems' thread that I've seen other than the countless show-off this or that threads out there but again, they aren't together or focused.

what was funny was that i clicked on it thinking, "that chris is a stand up guy i knew he would come through for me......search page? this isnt it.....oh i get it...eeeeeeeverybodys a comedian."

Quote:

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.