wheres the "showoff your setup" thread TJ version? - JeepForum.com
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 5 Old 02-20-2008, 08:02 PM Thread Starter
orangez
Registered User
2003 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Mobile, AL
Posts: 798
wheres the "showoff your setup" thread TJ version?

anyone have this link saved? I had tons of TJ links saved and I thought I would never get one so i deleted them all. Now it looks like i MAY be getting one on friday. anyways, I'm just trying to re-stock my favorites list.


ROLL TIDE!!! LSU SUCKS!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by boonethelunkerl View Post
now all i need to do is learn how to work on my own stuff, that is prolly 5-10 years down the road though
orangez is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 5 Old 02-22-2008, 07:51 AM
SirGCal
Moderator
 
SirGCal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Austin, Texas
Posts: 10,937
Right here: http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/search.php

Sir G. Cal - 2k Sahara TJ

Living and loving on borrowed time. Life with Multiple Sclerosis. My MS/Life blog, Audio and Electronic write-ups, project how-tos, pictures, stories, and more.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirGCal
If you can't take a nano-second to press shift/period/etc. and make proper sentences and paragraphs, I don't know if I can take a few minutes to respond to your topics... It doesn't have to be perfect by any means, but a little effort goes a long way.
SirGCal is online now  
post #3 of 5 Old 02-22-2008, 08:10 PM Thread Starter
orangez
Registered User
2003 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Mobile, AL
Posts: 798
Quote:
Originally Posted by SirGCal View Post
i tried that but i dont know how the title of it was worded.

ROLL TIDE!!! LSU SUCKS!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by boonethelunkerl View Post
now all i need to do is learn how to work on my own stuff, that is prolly 5-10 years down the road though
orangez is offline  
post #4 of 5 Old 02-23-2008, 06:01 AM
SirGCal
Moderator
 
SirGCal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Austin, Texas
Posts: 10,937
Quote:
Originally Posted by orangez View Post
i tried that but i dont know how the title of it was worded.


Sorry, I couldn't resist... There isn't one just for TJs that I know of. You could search for individual setups or Wrangler setups or something like that. But there is no 'TJ Systems' thread that I've seen other than the countless show-off this or that threads out there but again, they aren't together or focused.


Sir G. Cal - 2k Sahara TJ

Living and loving on borrowed time. Life with Multiple Sclerosis. My MS/Life blog, Audio and Electronic write-ups, project how-tos, pictures, stories, and more.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirGCal
If you can't take a nano-second to press shift/period/etc. and make proper sentences and paragraphs, I don't know if I can take a few minutes to respond to your topics... It doesn't have to be perfect by any means, but a little effort goes a long way.
SirGCal is online now  
post #5 of 5 Old 02-23-2008, 08:07 PM Thread Starter
orangez
Registered User
2003 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Mobile, AL
Posts: 798
Quote:
Originally Posted by SirGCal View Post


Sorry, I couldn't resist... There isn't one just for TJs that I know of. You could search for individual setups or Wrangler setups or something like that. But there is no 'TJ Systems' thread that I've seen other than the countless show-off this or that threads out there but again, they aren't together or focused.


what was funny was that i clicked on it thinking, "that chris is a stand up guy i knew he would come through for me......search page? this isnt it.....oh i get it...eeeeeeeverybodys a comedian."

ROLL TIDE!!! LSU SUCKS!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by boonethelunkerl View Post
now all i need to do is learn how to work on my own stuff, that is prolly 5-10 years down the road though
orangez is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.



Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.




Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Jeep Forums Replies Last Post
If you HATE XJ Altezza's Do Not Click This thread... 1st XJ "EuroClears!!!" bluballer Street Jeep Forum 30 03-11-2008 02:20 PM
Another "Pick My Tire" Thread MightyMouse13 Tires & Wheels 5 02-09-2006 08:16 AM
Why don't we have a "wheelin pics" thread like the XJ guys Texas TJ General Jeep & Off-Road Equipment 21 11-08-2005 04:25 PM
Is This CB Setup "Ground?" [PIX] SAVE ME!! AldoD Stereos, CB & Ham Radios, GPS, & Electrical. 10 06-12-2004 07:32 AM
2" RE BB + 1BL = 33" tires?? anyone with this setup? wrangler&WRX Tires & Wheels 1 04-24-2004 07:11 PM

Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome