Whats wrong with my front speakers??? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Technical Discussions > Electrical, Audio, GPS, & 2-Way Radio > Whats wrong with my front speakers???

Stainless Steel Door Hinge PinsPoly Door Hinge BushingsIntroducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Line

Unread 05-11-2013, 09:09 PM   #1
bpolly_2004

Whats wrong with my front speakers???

ok I have a 2001 wj with the infinity system i just purchased it, i have noticed that i only get very little sound from the front door speakers. the back ones are fine and that's all i hear. when i use the fade and balance on the factory radio i can isolate the speakers and barely hear the front speakers at all. what could be the problem? could it be my factory amplifier?
thanks in advance

bpolly_2004 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-13-2013, 04:58 AM   #2
JPNinPA
2005 LJ Wrangler 

Failing speaker or bad wiring. Being they are in the doors they are exposed more o he weather and stress of the door hinge opening and closing.
Unread 05-13-2013, 07:31 PM   #3
N-Star
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Have you looked at the fader settings
N-Star is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.