What stereo for YJ Wrangler? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Technical Discussions > Electrical, Audio, GPS, & 2-Way Radio > What stereo for YJ Wrangler?

FS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome EffectFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitSavvy Billet LED Tail Lights

Unread 06-04-2013, 12:26 PM   #1
Cobra21
1989 YJ Wrangler 

What stereo for YJ Wrangler?

When I got my Jeep I realized that it still had the old cassette tape player in the dash. So I ripped it out and its time for a new stereo. Any idea on what to get? I want an affordable stereo and still have great sound. All I got now are the two side speakers in the dash but plan to attach sound bars or pods later. Maybe even a centra-pod if I have enough money. Please let me know which way to go and what stereo you suggest.

Cobra21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-05-2013, 09:08 PM   #2
gily25
2005 TJ Wrangler 

If you're budget is small you can get a Sony xplod or pioneer at wal Mart or any big box store that will have most modern day features. I recommend the centrapod, I used one in my yj.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.