Well.. got my new deck in.. here are pics.. - JeepForum.com

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 6 Old 10-19-2001, 09:08 PM Thread Starter
evilpsych

Post Well.. got my new deck in.. here are pics..

hey ya'll here's pics of the stereo install into a tuffy deluxe console.. had to extend the wiring harness to get under the dash though.. My jeep pics

i removed the factory stereo, going to put either a gauge pod there or a shelf..

Awwwwwwwwwwww... So he wants to go OFF-ROAD does he????

'93 YJ, 4.0, K&N filter, Borla Header, Borla Cat-Back, Hi-Flo Cat, 3 Core Radiator, D-Rings, TruckNuts, MSD 6A, LockRite Locker in D30, Magnecors, Kickass Stereo, 1" daystar, 31" BFG AT's, Homemade Rocker Guards and Front/Rear air-tank bumpers with tire carrier, 15x8 AR-767 4"BS, BDS 3.5 HD lift, AMA A/C Kit, York OBA, GoFerIt 1" MML, 8,000lb HF/MM Winch, Magellan MAP 330 GPS, PRO-2067 500ch. Scanner, oh, and a CB capable of talking to SATURN!

"The Only Thing Necessary for Evil to Succeed is for Good Men to Do Nothing." - Edmund Burke
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 Old 10-19-2001, 09:23 PM Thread Starter
evilpsych

oh.. the changer didnt skip at all the entier time i was wheelin at gorman yesterday..

'93 YJ, 4.0, K&N filter, Borla Header, Borla Cat-Back, Hi-Flo Cat, 3 Core Radiator, D-Rings, TruckNuts, MSD 6A, LockRite Locker in D30, Magnecors, Kickass Stereo, 1" daystar, 31" BFG AT's, Homemade Rocker Guards and Front/Rear air-tank bumpers with tire carrier, 15x8 AR-767 4"BS, BDS 3.5 HD lift, AMA A/C Kit, York OBA, GoFerIt 1" MML, 8,000lb HF/MM Winch, Magellan MAP 330 GPS, PRO-2067 500ch. Scanner, oh, and a CB capable of talking to SATURN!

"The Only Thing Necessary for Evil to Succeed is for Good Men to Do Nothing." - Edmund Burke
post #3 of 6 Old 10-21-2001, 07:27 PM
bigjeep39

1998 TJ Wrangler 

wait so what do you put in the dash

1998 TJ
Slow steady project.
post #4 of 6 Old 10-21-2001, 11:28 PM Thread Starter
evilpsych

i've got nothing there at the moment.. thinking i'm going to either put a gauge pod or a shelf there in place of the factory stereo.. maybe just a black piece of ABS as suggested by willy

post #5 of 6 Old 10-23-2001, 08:44 AM
bigjeep39

1998 TJ Wrangler 

hey sounds like a good idea, i saw a jeep at a car show with that, i took pics but how do i put them up, it would be neat if you could see it. They r 1 1/4 inch i think, but it is on a cj, and they dont have all the gauges we have so what type of gauges will you put there. Oh i am thinking for gauges that is, if you pull out the stock if you were to put all aftermarket in those locations, i dunno just a little something to make the inside look cool.

1998 TJ
Slow steady project.
post #6 of 6 Old 10-23-2001, 11:07 AM Thread Starter
evilpsych

well.. if i can get the sheet of black ABS i'm going to put extra 12v power receptacles, an oil temp gauge, perhaps a transmission temp gauge, switches for fog/driving lights, and perhaps ARB airlocker switches if i ever get that far in building up my baby.. ARB's are all i'm gonna shoot for now..

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.