Upgrade my sound system ,, HELP!! - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Technical Discussions > Electrical, Audio, GPS, & 2-Way Radio > Upgrade my sound system ,, HELP!!

FS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great valueTJ 5.25" Speaker Adapters - NalinMFGSmittybilt Products at Oconee Off-Road!

Unread 01-21-2014, 05:18 PM   #1
Ucrfc2
2012 JK Wrangler 

Upgrade my sound system ,, HELP!!

Looking to upgrade my speaker system. I have 6.5 in dash and speaker bar and a 8" sub in the back stock system in my 2012 wrangler sahara unlimited , I haven aftermarket pioneer nav head unit any suggestions ? Looking for clarity and some power.!!! Thanks

Ucrfc2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-21-2014, 06:38 PM   #2
ownTer
1993 YJ Wrangler 

Infinity Kappa 6 3/4's with maybe a 10" Type R sub. Or a 12 if you think you need it. Follow that up with some Rockford Fosgate PBR line of amp's. Pretty good sound for the price, but they are pretty small in size. Gives lots of options for tucking them away.

Others will chime in that know better than myself. Im pretty much a rookie audiophile.
ownTer is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.