Uconnect - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Technical Discussions > Electrical, Audio, GPS, & 2-Way Radio > Uconnect

FS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great valueRIGID LED Light Blowout Sale - All Sizes, All Series, all End of Summer Sale, 20% OFF!

Unread 03-07-2013, 09:21 AM   #1
fatnipples

Uconnect

Does anyone know if older models of Uconnect will receive a firmware update? I have 2013 Cherokee with UC730N but I just saw the UC access and its a million times better

fatnipples is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-03-2013, 07:40 AM   #2
xsdbs

I'm not really sure what you're asking here. Are you wanting to use an older external Uconnect module with your 730N? If so this wouldn't work. The 730N has Uconnect built internally and the external Uconnect is only compatible with the "RES, REQ, RBZ & RHB" radios.
What "UC access" are you talking about? Just trying to understand what you're actually wanting to do. Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatnipples View Post
Does anyone know if older models of Uconnect will receive a firmware update? I have 2013 Cherokee with UC730N but I just saw the UC access and its a million times better
xsdbs is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-04-2013, 08:49 AM   #3
fatnipples

Quote:
Originally Posted by xsdbs
I'm not really sure what you're asking here. Are you wanting to use an older external Uconnect module with your 730N? If so this wouldn't work. The 730N has Uconnect built internally and the external Uconnect is only compatible with the "RES, REQ, RBZ & RHB" radios.
What "UC access" are you talking about? Just trying to understand what you're actually wanting to do. Thanks
I wanted to know if the older models could be upgraded to the newer model found in the 2014 jeep GCs.
fatnipples is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.