Turn signal problem help - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Technical Discussions > Electrical, Audio, GPS, & 2-Way Radio > Turn signal problem help

FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great valueComponent speaker deal for your dash - NalinMFG

Unread 06-26-2013, 07:37 PM   #1
cltnbac

Turn signal problem help

I got a 2000 jeep grand cherokee about 5 months ago. I noticed that my turn signal on the rear driver side wasn't working. I replaced it, and it blew. I still had my right side working fine & the left side in the front did to, so I left it. I replaced my front parking lights and turn signals with blue lights & now when I push my left turn signal it stays solid, and the right one blinks like one of them is blown but they all work. (Except the rear left one). I visually checked the relay & it looks fine. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks!

cltnbac is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.