Turn Signal and Brake Light Problem!! - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Technical Discussions > Electrical, Audio, GPS, & 2-Way Radio > Turn Signal and Brake Light Problem!!

2014 Spartan Locker Special - While Supplies Last! Dana 3The Original 3/8" Ruffstuff Diff Cover!The RuffStuff "I can't go to EJS" Sale!

Unread 09-05-2009, 01:37 PM   #1
Ulumanati
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Turn Signal and Brake Light Problem!!

Okay so I got my killswitch fixed yesterday since apparently I blew a relay or something like that, but ever since yesterday my turn signals, emergency lights, and brake lights don't work!! I turn the light switch to the ON position and the headlights and brake lights turn on fine, but the turn signal doesn't do that "tock tick tock tick" sound when engaged and they don't light up. Brake lights dont light up when pressing brake, they're just on all the time. I took it to a local trusted shop and they said I need the "Turn Signal Flasher Switch" or module or something like that which supposedly goes inside the steering wheel.. Can anyone please agree or disagree with this statement seeing as how that part isn't cheap?? Thanks

oh ya i have rear LED taillights if that makes any difference, as well as my jeep got caught in a pretty bad rain storm a couple months ago which might have wet the steering wheel components, the turn signals, hazards and brake lights worked up until yesterday.

Last edited by Ulumanati; 09-05-2009 at 01:59 PM..
Ulumanati is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-05-2009, 10:53 PM   #2
Ulumanati
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Anyone??? Or where I can find the flasher?

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.