turn signal - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Technical Discussions > Electrical, Audio, GPS, & 2-Way Radio > turn signal

Smittybilt Products at Oconee Off-Road!Trick Tabs - NalinMFG.comCCOR is your 1 stop source for everything Jeep!

Unread 10-21-2011, 09:25 PM   #1
yancey2112
2006 TJ Wrangler 

turn signal

I'm installing tube fenders next weekend. What should I do about the front turn signals? I'm looking for a 3-4" amber turn signal to install under the headlight's. What wiring or wiring harness will I need in addition to the actual light?

Also, if anyone knows of a place to find all of this online that would be great. Even better if there is a turn signal package or something for a TJ.

Edit: I'm using the smittybilt XRC tube fender

yancey2112 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-22-2011, 04:40 AM   #2
mike_dippert
hodophobic

2005 LJ Wrangler 

Search for LED turn signal. There's TONS of info on the many many many ways people have done this. It's one of the more popular things people post about. The big issue is a 2-wire setup, and fast flash (blinkers), neither of which are much of a problem anymore.
JF taught me that the 2.5L, Ax-5 and D35 together are so powerful that angels weep when I shift into 4LO.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrblaine View Post
The only thing a bicycle inner tube is good for, is tying a knot in the end of when you run out of condoms.
mike_dippert is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-22-2011, 10:16 AM   #3
yancey2112
2006 TJ Wrangler 

thanks for the help mike. i'll see what i can find out.

"I saw a werewolf drinking a Pina Colada at Trader Vic's. His hair was perfect."
yancey2112 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
tube fender , turn signal

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.