TJ Electrical Issue - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Technical Discussions > Electrical, Audio, GPS, & 2-Way Radio > TJ Electrical Issue

New Product Release: Flowmaster Force II Dual Tailpipe AxlNew Product Release: Flowmaster Force II Dual Tailpipe AxlUSA Made JK Rear Axles!!! Revolution Gear and Axle

Unread 12-20-2011, 04:20 PM   #1
Rtrotter8
2004 TJ Wrangler 

TJ Electrical Issue

Hey guys,

Ok so I went mudding today and go stuck a little on back in the trail, and I had decided that I would just use my winch to get myself out and not bother use to tow rope that my friend had. I jumped out of the car after I had turned it off, but kept the headlights on, and plugged it in and tried to let the line out, but once I hit the "out" button all the electrical just turned off. The headlights and the KC's or Fogs won't turn on now and my first guess was that I was a fuse? I have HID's installed in the headlights so it might possibly be the ballast too? Im not sure. The engine is fine except for a little smoke from right after getting off the trail but I'm sure that due to a little water I hope. Any help with the electrical issue would be amazing. Thank you. If it helps I also have a 2004 TJ.

Rtrotter8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-20-2011, 09:37 PM   #2
JPNinPA
2005 LJ Wrangler 

3 times a charm.
Unread 12-21-2011, 12:11 AM   #3
Rtrotter8
2004 TJ Wrangler 

what?
Rtrotter8 is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.