tj center console sub - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Technical Discussions > Electrical, Audio, GPS, & 2-Way Radio > tj center console sub

Dan's Old as Dirt Birthday Sale!Premium LED Lighting by VISION X, Proudly sold at ROCKRIDGGEARSHADE Pocket Tops in stock and available at ROCKRIDGE

Unread 06-18-2009, 08:20 PM   #1
chall08
2001 TJ Wrangler 

tj center console sub

i bought a center console sub and installed it but i do not have the wiring harness that runs from the head unit down to the sub to plug in under the cup holders.

can anyone tell me where i can get this wiring harness, or just tell me what wires i can simply slice into and just make my own harness?

any help would be great

chall08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-19-2009, 09:45 AM   #2
gily25
2005 TJ Wrangler 

If you PM me your email address I can send you the pin out info. You can get the other side of the harness from jeepsareus.com
gily25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-19-2009, 10:00 PM   #3
gaTJgal

Sent you a PM
gaTJgal is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-20-2009, 09:00 PM   #4
chall08
2001 TJ Wrangler 

replyed, nice lookin jeep by the way
chall08 is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.