Thumbs-Up for KC HiLiTES! - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Technical Discussions > Electrical, Audio, GPS, & 2-Way Radio > Thumbs-Up for KC HiLiTES!

The ULTIMATE "Selectable" Locker System! BroughECGS Fall Sale - 10% Off EVERYTHING!!Gear Packages Available! Your # 1 Diff Shop is ROCKRIDGE 4

Unread 05-31-2011, 12:16 PM   #1
Slithering_Joe
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Thumbs-Up for KC HiLiTES!

Not a life-changing event but great customer service is worth sharing. When it rained my KC 517 Reverse/Rear flood lights would fill up with water which began to rust out the reflectors. Sucks that they did this initially but a no hassle replacment makes a world of difference. I contacted KC, shipped back the original lights and in less than two weeks I had a brand new set! To top it off they even returned my original pigtail harnesses to me where I had attached some weatherpack connectors. All I have to do now is swap out the pigtails and bolt them back on. Great customer service. Thanks KC.

Old lamps:

New replacements:

Unread 05-31-2011, 11:23 PM   #2
JPNinPA
2005 LJ Wrangler 

Sweet.
Hey I noticed the first thing to rust on mine is the small screws that hold the lens in. Not sure what to do about it. May be a few drops of silicone while they are out and over the top when installed.

Just a thought.
Unread 06-01-2011, 09:46 PM   #3
Wheelin98TJ
JEEP FREAK

1998 TJ Wrangler 

I had the same good experience with KC Hilites customer service.

They sent me a replacement set of Daylighters very quickly and they replaced them because of the housings rusting through.
Wheelin98TJ is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
kc , warranty

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.