Swinging iPad mount complete! - Page 3 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Technical Discussions > Electrical, Audio, GPS, & 2-Way Radio > Swinging iPad mount complete!

The Original 3/8" Ruffstuff Diff Cover!The Ruffstuff NOT Universal 4 Link Kit!Flush Mount LED Bumper Lights, CREE

Unread 10-11-2013, 05:58 AM   #31
JeepNicholson
1996 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhitestAfrican View Post

Yes mine is NOT the 3G one. I have the iphone 5 that comes with Personal hotspot. A personal hotspot is basically a wifi signal coming from you own phone. My AT&T data plan allows me to use my hotspot with out charging me. Check you plan and you will be able to run it .....

how to get to Personal HotSpot:

Settings , Cellular , Personal Hotspot.
You can also do this with Android by using any of a variety of wifi tethering apps, also free, regardless of who your provider is.
Not competing with iPhone, just sharing info for those that don't use iOS.

JeepNicholson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-11-2013, 09:06 AM   #32
Bmel17
2006 TJ Wrangler 

looks cool

My only suggestion is hitting the white part and screws with some rattle can. Make it all one color.
Bmel17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-12-2013, 07:40 PM   #33
WhitestAfrican
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1222 View Post
Thatís a great mod you made there. I really enjoy seeing what others come up with on their own and how they went about doing it. Thereís something about making/building things for your Jeep that makes one proud; nice job.

I do have one negative comment though and that is about possible airbag deployment and serious injury or worse. Maybe itís just the angle of the pic but it looks like its in-line of the pass side bag.
Yea i know man, its a huge downfall to it. I really hope i never have to use it but thanks for the heads up. Let hope for no air bag deployment

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.