Subs in Jeep TJ. Ill answer any questions on your installation - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Technical Discussions > Electrical, Audio, GPS, & 2-Way Radio > Subs in Jeep TJ. Ill answer any questions on your installation

Brand New! Quadratec LED Headlights!FS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome EffectFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye Kit

Unread 11-20-2012, 10:17 AM   #16
BigBlue21
2000 TJ Wrangler 

Thanks for the info ill check everything over, it should be all hooked up right to the radio because all I did was unhook the amp but something might have come loose.

BigBlue21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-09-2012, 12:30 AM   #17
smokey1985

Ok I have a grand Cherokee do you know how to wire the speakers up with out stock amp I bought the jeep and its gone and the speakers is not working all I have is a lot of wires under the seat where the amp was thanks
smokey1985 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-10-2012, 09:45 AM   #18
WhitestAfrican
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by smokey1985 View Post
Ok I have a grand Cherokee do you know how to wire the speakers up with out stock amp I bought the jeep and its gone and the speakers is not working all I have is a lot of wires under the seat where the amp was thanks
Okay well follow what ever wires you have to where they go. It would help if you posted a couple of pictures because I would be able to solve it very quickly with pictures. If you can get and pictures, take out the speakers and re connect to them. you probiay have a bad ground.
Unread 07-27-2013, 06:05 PM   #19
z_paulk245

I have two sundown audio e12's and I was wondering what dimensions I needed for the box and what for the ports and how to face the box. The jeep is a 2005 tj
z_paulk245 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-14-2013, 07:56 PM   #20
gily25
2005 TJ Wrangler 

Down firing or rear firing are best bets. Use a box calculator to figure out what size enclosure, check the specs for the subs it'll tell you the enclosure size. Should be roughly twice for a dual chamber.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.