Sub Help! - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Technical Discussions > Electrical, Audio, GPS, & 2-Way Radio > Sub Help!

FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitTHE NEW! VANCO DUAL MODE 15”/16″ Big Brake Kit w/BlaFS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great value

Unread 09-20-2004, 05:15 PM   #1
njhunter47

Sub Help!

Just installed my rockford amp and audiobahn subs. I got it to hit all day yesterday. Today my amp will not turn on. I changed the powerwire fuse, and the 2 amp fuses. I bought the correct fuses too. When i start my truck, my amp does not turn on. What can it be? Could I have fried the amp? Please let me know asap thanks.

njhunter47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-20-2004, 06:17 PM   #2
skylinerider

I'd check to make sure you have a good ground.

SKYLINERIDER.NET

If you can't taste the sarcasm try licking the screen.
skylinerider is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-21-2004, 09:08 AM   #3
04JeepTJ
2010 JK Wrangler 

Turn on your radio so it tells your amp to turn on? Check the electrical connections @ your sub with a multimeter? Loose wire?

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.